Part Twelve

Robbie

I'm still standing in shock as the door shuts behind Noah and Millie, and the room falls silent for about two seconds, before Quinn catapults himself into me.

'NOAH FREAKING SCHNAPP AND MILLIE BOBBY BROWN JUST TOOK PICTURES WITH YOU!!'

You'd think Quinn was the one who'd been asked to hang out with his favourite idols the way he's shaking me around in his grasp. I'm still trying to process everything which has just happened in the last fifteen minutes.

Cade watches as I get flung around like a rag-doll, smiling to themselves. Quinn finally lets me go, and my eyes lock on Cade immediately.

'Did... Did that just happen?!'

Cade laughs, coming over to me and slapping my back again.

'It's about time you started getting the recognition you deserve.'

I'm struggling to process all of this. Noah and Millie were right here. I hugged them both. And Noah was actually a really good person to hug as well. My phone's still buzzing in my pocket, and I don't really want to go through all the notifications that'll be pouring in. How the hell will I manage to cope with this? Maybe I should ask Noah tomorrow how he deals with all the notifications. The fact there's even a tomorrow where I get to see him is so unreal.

'So what do you wanna do now?'

I look at Cade, and then to Quinn. I know that Cade will no doubt be out drinking with most of the crew till the early hours, and I don't blame them. Cade and the crew all work just as hard as me and I do feel a pang of guilt when I see them calling their families and children, knowing that if it wasn't for me they'd be there with them.

'Honestly, I'm ready to sleep for at least a whole day.'

Cade grins, stepping towards the door.

'Well, you do what you want. Tonight's been a big night so the crew and I will be going out for some drinks. You sure you don't want to join us?'

'I'm fine thanks. I'm sorry I won't be with you guys, but just let them know how much what they've done means to me.'

Cade nods, opening the door.

'There's an uber waiting outside to take you two back to the hotel. I guess I'll see you guys at some point tomorrow.'

Quinn and I head for the door, where Cade gives me another pat on the back.

'I've got a feeling this is just the start of something great. And it's cool to see all the effort you've put in finally come back round. In a positive way of course.'

I flash a small grin at them, before heading out of the door with Quinn, being shadowed by house staff to make sure that there weren't any fans hiding around waiting to catch me leaving.

We've been back at the hotel for a couple hours and it's now the early hours of the morning and I can't sleep. Again. But this time it's for wildly different reasons. I'm still running on adrenaline from seeing Noah and Millie, but mostly from the show. I'm replaying moments from the gig over and over in my head, and this is why I fell in love with music and performing.

I've had my phone on 'Do Not Disturb' mode since we got back to the hotel, and I'm kinda dreading seeing all the notifications that'll pop up when I turn it off. Quinn's been looking at my instagram account and unbelievably I've shot from just shy of four thousand followers to nearly eleven thousand in one night.

Noah and Millie may have just inadvertently given my career a massive kick up the backside, and I know I'm gonna have a lot to thank them for. Quinn looks up from his laptop, also being unable to sleep he'd decided to start editing the photos from tonight.