Important A/n

ok. so i know i've been away for what? MONTHS. and that i haven't been active at all. but i just wanted to say that during these times you are being careful. especially if you are protesting.
      if you don't what has been going on there was innocent black man of the name George Floyd who was killed by a police officer Derek Chauvin. Derek Chauvin was charged with 2nd murder and the other police officers are being charged with aiding and abetting. this caused so much attention to be brought on the injustice and racism of our police force. the BLM (Black Lives Matter) movement isn't a trend. it is a movement that has been going on for years.
      and BLM isn't saying that your life doesn't matter. no! it is a movement to help put a stop to the police brutality and racism black people face on a daily basis because of the color of their skin. and we as a community need to put a stop to it.
       so, please. help in anyway you can. sign petitions, donate, or protest. but, if you protest please wear a mask and hide any identifiable features like your nose.
       if you want to help out more than just signing petitions but you're parents won't allow you to protest or donate money. then do some research. please help this cause because every voice is important.
       and if you are silent during this time then you are a part of the problem. say their names. Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, and Tamir Rice, Trayvon Martin, and so many others.
       please. use your platform and spread the word because without justice there will be no peace.
      BLACK LIVES MATTER!