#2 Slash Imagine

And I know, I am posting two imagines, I'm just feeling extra inspired today. Ps- requested be Vendy105
I also went a bit off request. It's also really short

     I was heading to the local guitar store, Guitar's N' Stuff (made up), for the third time this week. I never bought anything, but I liked to look around.
      I, finally, arrived to the store. The bell above the door chimed as I entered, notifying the clerk that I arrived.
     I walked over to the guitars and looked at the array of brands. Les Paul, Gibson, Fender, and Ibanez. I badly wanted to get one, but with taxes, bills, groceries, and other things I barely had enough money for rent.
     The bell chime brought me out of my daze, a handsome man with black, curly hair entered the store. He walked towards the guitar strings.
     I looked longingly at the guitars and let out a deep sigh. I was walking to the door to leave.
     "You shouldn't come back if you ain't gonna buy an'thing," snapped the store clerk.
     "Wha-"
     "All 'm sayin' is, tha' if you ain't gonna buy an'thing. Don' come back."
     "But-"
     "No! I want you out of my store an' I wan' you ta stay outta it!"
      "I-I'm sorry," I said, embarrassed.
      "Ya, you better!"
      I walked out of the store as fast as I could, and I started to speed walk home. Only to be stopped by a hand grabbing my right wrist.
      I turned around and was met with beautiful chocolate brown eyes.
      "I saw what happened back there," he said, gesturing to the guitar shop with his head.
      My cheeks burned crimson, from embarrassment," O-Oh?"
     He chuckled lightly,"No need to be embarrassed. What he said was totally outta line. The names Slash, by the way."
     "Y-Y/N."
     "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl."
     You blushed even more at his words.
     "Th-Thank you."
     "You're welcome. Well, I better get going see you later, Y/N."
     "Bye, Slash."
     He stalked off, towards the direction which I suspected was his house/apartment. I felt and object in your right hand. I opened my palm and saw a note.
     213-529-2508
     'I was definitely going to use that later' I thought as I started walking to my apartment.