He Cheats 1/5

This one is short also.

Slash: You had just gotten home from going shopping with some girlfriends.
     "Babe! I'm home," you called to your boyfriend.
     "I'm the living," he replied, his voice horse.
     You walked to the living room, to be met with the sight of Slash sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.
     Knowing something was wrong; you rushed to his side. "Is something wrong, babe?"
     He sighed deeply," Something is wrong."
     "What is it?"
     "You remember during tour when me and the boys went out?"
     "Yeah, Slash where is this going?"
     "Well, I had a lot to drink, and baby, I was drunk. If I wasn't drinking I wouldn't have done it."
     You knew all too well where this was going. Your eyes glossed over with tears.
     "I-I hooked u-up wi-with her."
     That's when the tears spilled. "Y-You cheated on m-me?"
     "Baby-"
     "Don't call me baby, I'm not your baby."
     "Wha-"
     "We're over."
     "What? Baby, you can't leave."
     "Why not? You cheated. I don't care if you were drunk or if it didn't mean anything. You still did it and you didn't even tell me after the fact; instead you decided to hide it. How am I supposed to trust you, Slash?"
     "I don't know, but please, forgive me," he pleaded.
     Your tears were like waterfalls falling down your face.
     "Would you be able to forgive me if I cheated? If you knew that I let someone, that wasn't you, touch me and kiss me like you?"
     He stayed silent, knowing that if you cheated he wouldn't be able to forgive you, so why should you.
     "No, no you wouldn't. So, why should I?"
     Both of your cheeks were wet with tears.
     You guys were consumed in an uncomfortable silence that was broken by sniffles.
     "Goodbye, Slash."
     Once you left, Slash's tears came more frequently. He wanted to blame you, so much, but he couldn't. He couldn't blame you for what you did because he would of done the same thing if you cheated. So, he broke, and he broke a little more with every picture of you two, every memory, and every item you bought.
     So, here was Slash, broken and lonely with no one to put the pieces together.