How He Shows He loves

Sorry for not posting Friday, I was being lazy 😤

Rose: He lets you in. He talks to you. He tells you his hopes and dreams. He lets you know about his childhood. He shows you his vulnerable side. He goes to you for comfort and you're the only person he will cry in front of. And you're the only person who can calm him down and you know about his temper and mental health issues. You know him and he knows you.

McKagan: He teases you. Since Duff is a literal 6'3 giraffe he always teases you about your height. If you can't reach a bowl on the top shelf? He'll tease you. Can't reach the chips? He'll tease. No matter what, he'll joke about your height and you couldn't care less.

Isbell: He acts affectionate towards you. Izzy isn't the most affectionate person, but with you, it's a completely different. He wants to always kiss you, hug you, hold your hands, and cuddle. It doesn't matter where just that you're there.

Adler: He lets you see his sad side. Even though Stevie's reputation is the ball of sunshine in GN'R he still has his days. Days where he doesn't want to do anything but lay in bed. Or the days where he feels depressed. Or when he feels like he's not enough he'll come to you. He'll find comfort with you and show you that he isn't all smiles.

Hudson: He lets you touch his hair. As weird as it sounds, Slash's hair is his second child (right after his snakes ofc) and he won't let anyone touch, not even the hairdresser for the band. But, one day, when you two were cuddling on the couch you started to absentmindedly play with his hair. The boys, who were in the room too, started freaking out because Slash never lets anyone play with his hair.