He Cheats 1/5

This one is crap, but I tried my hardest because I (personally) don't think Izzy would do that, not that I think any other of the members would do that, just that Izzy is less likely to.

Izzy: You and your boyfriend, Izzy, were heading to the theme park to meet up with Steven, Axl, Duff, Slash, and their girlfriends.
     Your outfit consisted of: ripped shorts, a Rolling Stone's crop top, rode embroidered Vans, a black choker, and a gold rose necklace. You put on a little bit of makeup and, you curled your hair and put it up.
     "You look amazing, sweetheart," complimented Izzy. He walked up to you, wound his arms around your torso and held you to his body. He nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck and planted feather light kisses.
     "C'mon, Iz. We have to go. We'll be late if we do that," you said, putting an emphasis on that.
     "I don't care, you're too beautiful and I can't take my eyes off of you," he complimented. "Plus, I'm sure the guys will understand."
     He started to lightly nip at your sweet spot.
     "C-C'mon, Iz, we have t-to go-o," yo said, not really meaning it.
     "I know you don't want to go."
      "Iz," you drawled out,"if miss another or are late to an event with the guys they'll have our heads."
      "Please," he whimpered.
      "If you're good and don't try anything, when we get back we can do that,  multiple times," you whispered the last part.
     "Fiiinnnee."
     "Thank you."
     You and Izzy started to walk towards the door leading to the driveway. You got in the passenger seat and Izzy in the driver's.
     "Hey babe, can you get the gps out of the glovebox? I don't know where the theme park is."
     "Sure," you opened the glovebox and shifted through it for the gps. After ten seconds of looking through the glovebox you came across a silver heart necklace you didn't own.
     "Iz? Who's is this?" you asked, tears starting to form in your eyes.
      He looked over to you and saw the necklace you were holding. "It's yours b-babe."
     "N-No, it's n-not." His eyes showed guilt and regret.
     "B-Baby, it was only one ti-"
     "Oh, one time, that makes it better!" your sadness quickly turning into anger.
     "Baby, you have to believe me. I-I was dr-drunk," he said tears of his own threatening to spill.
     "That's no excuse, Iz," your tears silently spilled out on to your cheeks.
     "I know babe, but please," he pleaded.
     "I'm s-so-sorry. But I need to think," with that you left the car and walked towards Y/B/F/N's apartment.
     Izzy sat in his car, tears quickly falling down his face as he silently sobbed. He knew that being drunk wasn't a valuable reason, but it's true, he was drunk and she looked like you, but he still regrets it; even though he doesn't remember