Patience- Song Preference

Axl: "There's no doubt you're in my hear now-"

       He was hesitant to open up to you. He always was to new people. He just didn't trust people.
       So, one day, you noticed that Axl was a little off and decided to make his favorite dinner.
      "Babe! Y/N! I'm home!"
       "In the kitchen!"
       "Somethin' smells good," he mumbled.
       "Well, I made your favorite. And after this I was thinking a nice, hot bath and cuddle and movie after."
       "You did this all for me?"
       "Of course, I noticed you weren't in the best mood and I'm guessing being at the studio didn't help, so, I decided to let you relax at home."
      "I love you," he replied breathlessly.
      "I love you too," you said, giving him a chaste kiss on the lips.
      That was the first time he ever said I love you. That night he opened up about his childhood, his dad, his asshole of a stepdad and the abuse. He told you everything. And that night you couldn't be more glad that Axl said I love you.

Duff: "If I can't have you right now, I'll wait dear-"

       You were with someone else. The love of his life gone. Taken. You slipped right through his fingers and he could do nothing about it.
       You only considered him a friend, nothing more. And it hurt. It hurt him so much that he wasn't the one making you laugh. He wasn't the one you said I love you to. He wasn't there to hold you when you were sad, and he wasn't the one allowed to love you.
         No, he was the best friend. The person you went to, to complain about boys to, and the person you saw as a brother.
         But, he would wait, for you. He would wait until you saw that he was the perfect guy for you and that he loved you and would care for you.
          And he will wait until the end of time for you.

Izzy: "I've been walking the streets at night/ Just trying to get it right-"

     You and Izzy just had a big argument and he left. He just left. Not because he was breaking up with, but rather, so he could get some fresh air.
      He was thinking of all the ways to make things between you right. He kept on thinking about memories the two of you shared before your falling out.
      And his mind always wondered to what happened, what made you guys go at each other's throats. What made you stop loving each other?

Steven: "Shed a tear 'cause I'm missing you-"

      Whenever Steven would go on tour it was always hard. You missed him with your whole heart and often went to bed missing your popcorn.
      One day, it became too unbearable, with the hate and a terrible boss and coworkers, you cracked.
      Once you returned home, you rushed to the phone and called Steven.
       "Hey babe!"
       "St-Steven. I-I can't."
       "You can't what? Are you ok? Do you need help? Are you-"
       "Yeah, m'fine, just-" sniffle-" miss you."
       "Awe, princess, I miss you too. But, just think, I'll be home in a month, and then, I'm all yours."
       "Ok, love you Stevie."
       "Love you too, babe."

Slash: "You and I've got what it takes/ We won't fake it/ I'll never break it-"

      You knew his reputation and so did your family. You were told countless times by friends that he was going to cheat and lie and break your heart.
       But, you didn't listen, you never did, and jumped head first into the relationship.
       It wasn't easy and rumors and big fights, but at the end of the day you still loved each other and nothing could break it. Not even cheating rumors or fake fans sending you hate, because no matter what, that man had your heart and you had his.