What He's Like When He's Jealous

Redhead: I feel like he'd get needy and into PDA. So, he would try to get your attention in anyway. Like, if he felt like a guy was getting to close he would wrap his arms around you and gently kiss your neck, jaw, check, and lips until the guy left, but if he still didn't get the hint he would turn you around and full on make out with you.

Blonde Bitch #1: I think Duffels would get insecure. He would become quiet and distant. Once you realized your tall, blonde boyfriend wasn't near you would nicely excuse yourself and walk around trying to find him. When you found him he would be in an isolated corner and you would reassure him a
that you loved him and only him.

Nose Ring: He would also become quiet. But, unlike Duff he would stop talking to you and ignore you. If you asked him a question he would ignore it and act like he didn't see you. It would annoy you, so, in return, you would stop talking to him. When he realized what he was doing he'd quickly apologize and tell you that he was just jealous.

Blonde Bitch #2: He would become more vocal. He would walk up to the guy and be, like,"Back off, she's taken," or,"Hey, get off her, she's my gf." But, if the guy didn't stop, he would grab your face and just, make out with you until the dude got the idea.

Curly Snek: He would be a mixture of Rosie and Iz. He would become needy, but if you didn't react. He would start ignoring you, or try to make you jealous back, which always works.