Slash Imagine (not mine)

Credit to queens-n-roses from tumblr with this amazing and awesome Slash imagine! You should totally check out their account! ( P.S this is their old account not their new one.)

You're standing on your tiptoes, craning your neck to scan the waiting area outside the gate. Despite the late hour, the airport is crowded, and you're rubbing elbows with all the other people waiting for their loved ones.
But that all goes out the window the moment he sees you in the crowd, eyes wide and holding a sign with his name on it in big block letters. You squeal when you see him, and run towards him, leaving the sign behind at the mercy of the crowd's feet.
He grins, eyes light, and opens his arms. You hit him with full force, knocking him off balance and into another passenger, who shoots you both a dirty look, but you're too excited to care.
At first, you're too overcome with emotion to form a sentence, so you cling to him, burying your face into his shoulder and inhale the familiar scent of his cologne and cigarette smoke. Saul holds you against him tightly, rocking the both of you slightly, and pressing kisses to the top of your head.
You don't even realize you're near tears, until they're streaming down your face, soaking the fabric of his ratty sweatshirt. Pretty soon you're full on sobbing, and clinging to him for dear life.
The rest of the band filters out of the gate behind you, laughter petering out as they take in the scene in front of them. Axl raises an eyebrow, silently asking if you're okay, and Saul gives him a thumbs up. That's all the reassurance they need to leave the two of you alone to reconnect.
"Sorry." You mumble, pulling away slightly to rub at your eyes with the back of your hand. "Didn't mean to freak out on you."
He smiles, swiping his thumb across your cheek to dry your tears. "S'okay."
"Just missed you is all." You ramble on, trying to justify the emotional outburst. "It's been so long, and I thought I'd be okay but clearly I wasn't. I'm so-"
Saul cups your cheek and kisses you softly, interrupting your apology. "It's okay," he insists again, kissing your forehead. "I missed you too."
"I missed you more." You wrap your arms around his waist, burying your face into his chest.
He slings an arm around your shoulders. "It's not a competition, baby girl." He squeezes you tightly. "But I definitely missed you more."