PDA

PDA: (n)- public display of affection. "Oh, look at that couple, they're showing so much PDA."

Axl: He'd be super into it. He'd love showing you off to paparazzi or fans. Sometimes he would just spontaneously kiss you on the lips or neck. There was one time when you were out eating with him and some fans started eyeing you, jealousy and envy written all over their faces. They started to whisper about you, saying how you weren't good enough for him, so, just to piss them off more, Axl leaned over the table and full on just started to make out with you. No worries. And when you pulled back to get air, the two "fans" glared at you with disbelief wiping the flares off their face.
       So, every time a fan talks bad about you, let's just say Axl isn't afraid to just full on fuck in front of their faces.

Duff: Duff's favorite pastime is to show you off. He was done recording his parts in the studio? He'd probably kiss you. He was bored of the movie you two put on? He would bring you in close and start leaving feather light kisses on your neck. If Duff was bored or something he'd most likely get over that boredom by cuddling or kissing you.

Izzy: Iz would be slightly shy about, wanting to keep your love life to yourselves and you were the same way. Just a few little pecks here and there, hand holding, and hugging. But, don't be fooled if someone was talking about how much they wanted to bend you over a table and fuck you (and he had a few drinks in him) he would not hesitate to walk right over to you and crash his lips onto yours.

Steven: Stevie would love to show you off, but not too much where he'd push you into doing something that made you uncomfortable, not saying that Axl would do that, because you love being kissed by Axl, but he knows your boundaries. Even though he wouldn't mind fucking you in the corner of a dark club he wouldn't if you didn't want to. In conclusion, Steven loves PDA but will only partake if you want him to.

Slash: Since we already discussed that Saul loves your lips, he wouldn't care where you were. No matter what, he would press his lips to yours. If it was passionate and long, he'd do it. If it was short and sweet, he'd do it. If it was a chaste kiss on the nose, he'd do it. Nothing could stop this man from pressing his lips on your body.