Your Relative Hits On Him (Duff)

It's short! again.

Duff: You had been putting off Duff meeting your mom for some time now and today was the day you were, finally, letting her meet your boyfriend.
      "Hey, Honey!" Your mom exclaimed, running up to you and bringing you up into a hug.
      "Hi, mom," you exclaimed, pulling out of the hug,"this is my boyfriend, Duff."
      "Hello," you noticed the not-so-subtle change in her voice.
      "Ma," you said warningly.
      "Hm? I'm just greeting Duff," she walked up to him and went to hug him.
      "Mother!"
      "What?!"
      "You know what, c'mon, let's go eat dinner."
      "Whatever you say," your mom replied, walking towards the car.

============

     You had been eating for around 5 minutes and boy, were they a rough 5 minutes. Your mom kept flirting with Duff, making him uncomfortable, and she continuously talked over you.
     "Ya' know, I think I'm gonna go use the bathroom," you stated, standing up and heading to the restroom.

Duff's POV-
     There was an uncomfortable silence until, Y/M/N (your mom's name) started to go on and on about how she used to be a model.
      "And yeah, that's why I had to drop modeling. Now, I think I've done a lot of the talking, so, tell me about yourself."
      "Oh! Uhm, I'm in a band, it's called, Guns N' Roses."
      "And what instrument do you play?"
      "The bass-"
      "Oh! You know what they say, bassists do it deeper," she let her right eye drop down into a wink.
      "Yeah, well this bassist is taken," came the voice of my much needed girlfriend.
      "Oh, Y/N you know I was only joking."
      "Well, it went too far and me and Duff need to head home anyway."
       She pulled a 20 out of her purse and set it on the table. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the restaurant.
       "I'm so sorry," she groaned out, burying her face in her hands.
       "It's fine, plus, I got someone's number," I said teasingly, pulling a piece of paper with Y/M/N's phone number on it.
       "Ugh."