He Cheats 1/5

P.S- this one is long! (702 words) excluding this a/n.

Axl: You were at the local grocery store; shopping for milk. You were at the checking counter (idk what they're called :P) when a magazine caught your eye.
     Now, the bold and bright colors is not what caught your eye, but rather the title.
     'Guns N' Roses Frontman Cheating On Girlfriend Y/N Y/L/N?'
     You wanted to know what stupid story they had come up with this time, so you grabbed the magazine and put it on the belt (again idk).
     You walked home and saw that Axl wasn't home yet. You put the milk and other snacks you got away and sat on the leather couch in the living room and opened the magazine.
     We have sources that have told us to have saw Guns N' Roses frontman, Axl Rose, had been seen leaving a party with a different girl. Other resources have also stated that he was seen leaving with the same girl from a fancy restaurant. We hope Roses' girlfriend of one year, Y/N, gets through this tough time.
     Under that paragraph was two photos, one of Axl leaving a party with a pretty redhead and the other, Axl leaving a restaurant with the same girl.
     Of course he cheated on you. She was gorgeous, when you were mediocre. You knew this day would come, it was just a little too early for your liking.
      You didn't realize, but tears started to drop onto the magazine page. The tears started to flow freely.
     You walked towards your bedroom and started to pack your bags. You looked up, to be met with your reflection of the giant mirror.
     You started to pick out the tiniest of flaws. Your slightly bigger thighs, your not completely flat stomach, or your body that wasn't in a hourglass figure.
     Your tears started to flow more frequently as you realized that Axl probably saw all these flaws and that's why he cheated, that's why he became more distant, more snappy with you, and that's why he hasn't showed you any loving gestures in weeks.
     You were so caught up in packing and crying; that you didn't hear Axl pull into the driveway, enter the house, or that he walked up the stairs and entered the bedroom.
     "Y/N? What are you doing? Are you leaving?"
     You ignored him and continued to pack him.
     "Y/N? Hello?"
      "Look at the coffee table," you said, and continued packing. He walked downstairs to the living room, and walked to the coffee table. He saw what made you start to pack your things. He saw what made you start to cry.
     He ran upstairs and saw that you had one bag packed and were working on the second. "Y/N, you have to believe me that these are fake," he said.
     "No, don't. This does explains why you have been distant, why you come home late every night smelling like some cheap perfume that I don't own, or why we haven't had sex in weeks. Ok, I don't need your pity. I don't need your guilt. If you, truly felt bad, then you wouldn't have went back, you wouldn't have continued to have sex with her. So, don't, just don't."
     After your speech, more tears flowed down your cheeks. Axl's eyes started to burn with tears. Knowing that he just lost the best thing that ever happened to him. You finished packing the bag and walked past him, bags in tow and walked to the door.
     "I'll be back for my stuff. G-Goodb-bye, Axl."
     With that you walked out the door, leaving a broken Axl. He punched the wall, breaking the drywall.
      His angry started to boil over. He, at first, thought that you were being selfish, but 15 minutes into breaking things, he cracked. His hard exterior broke. And he became vulnerable. Tears started to pour down his face.
     He brought his knees, up, to his face and buried his head into the gap. He wound his arms around his legs and spent the rest of the day crying, and pouring over memories the two of you shared.
      The fact that you left set in, and Axl went to bed, crying and vulnerable.