Wedding Series iv- his main groomsmen/your maid of honor

And if you don't have a good relationship with the people I put as your maid of honor, then you can gladly use someone you do have a good relationship with instead. 😊

Axl:
His: Izzy. He asked Izzy because he was his childhood best friend and helped him before you came into his life.

You: Your best friend. Since you guys had been friends since forever and, in return, you were her maid of honor.

Duff:
His: Slash. The members of GN'R had a sort of system for who was their main groomsmen. Axl's would be Izzy, Izzy's would be Steven, Steven's would be Duff, Duff's would be Slash, and Slash's would be Axl. (Oml, if this is too confusing, same.)

You: Your cousin (Female). Your cousin had always been a role model to you and you adored her for that, making you choose to have her as your maid of honor.
Izzy:
His: Axl. Just like Axl, since they were best friends and Axl has been there for him when his family wasn't.

You: Your mom. Your father was never in your life, so your mom had always been there. You guys told each other everything and even though people found it weird, you two didn't mind.

Steven:
His: Duff. Duff had always been Steven's best friend in the band, and they always got along.

You: Erin Everly. Even though she wasn't with Axl for very long, you two clicked the best and we're each other's maid of honor.

Slash:
Him: Steven. Steven has always been the ball of sunshine in the band. Slash had always admired him for that, so when it came time, he chose Popcorn.

You: Your sister. You and your mom had always been hard on you; saying how you were the reason your dad left, or that you should be more like your sister. But, your sister had always been there to defend you, and you couldn't be more thankful.