#1 Axl Imagine (not requested)

This is my first imagine EVER! So, it will probably suck. If you have any suggestions or improvements on my writing, please say so. Also, request some imagines or preferences.
TRIGGER WARNING: Abuse!!! And swearing.
Y/N POV
I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Axl to get home.
3:25 am
I sighed, and went onto are shared room. I slipped under the comforter and went to sleep.
BANG!
I jolted up. The slamming noise awoke me. I jumped out of bed, and I hesitantly walked to the living room.
CRASH!
When I made it to the living room I see Axl throwing pictures of us, my family, and the boys (aka Duff, Slash, Steven, and Izzy).
"What are you doing?" I asked calmly, knowing that if I yelled he would only be more upset.
"Nothing, bitch," he replied harshly, glaring at me with narrowed eyes.
"Hey! You do not get come in here and be mad at me, when you are the one throwing pictures and being completely childish!" I yelled back, pissed not only by having my sleep interrupted, but also by the fact that he broke the only picture left of my grandma.
"Oh! I'm the one being childish! That's rich! When I'm the one who pays for everything! Who looks like the real child here!" he screamed back. He got in my face, I could practically feel the alcohol radiating off of him.
"You reek of alcohol. We'll continue this on the morning," I replied, walking away. "You can sleep on the couch tonight."
"No! You don't get to walk away!" he exclaimed, grabbing my wrist harshly.
"Ow! Axl that hurts!" I said, tears prickling the corners of my Y/E/C.
"Oh, does it? Well, I'll give you something to cry about," he said before locking his fist with my jaw.
The pain was unbearable. I couldn't control the tears from flowing down my cheeks.
Suddenly sobering up, Axl ran to my side. "Y/N, baby, I'm so, so sorry. Here, let me go ge-"
"Save it, Axl. I'm leaving."
"Please, don't leave me. I'm so sorry."
"Sorry doesn't cut it, Ax."
I walked to our, his bedroom and packed a few essentials.
I walked to the apartment door and opened it.
"Goodbye, Axl."
I closed the door and headed off to my friend, Y/F/N, apartment.
AXL POV
Once Y/N walked out I broke down crying. I couldn't believe I hurt the one good thing in my life.
     With tears still freely flowing down my face, I got up and went to the bedroom.
It took a while to go to sleep, but eventually I feel asleep.

The next morning...

I woke up with the need to throw up. After spilling the contents of my stomach, I walked into the bedroom hoping to see my beautiful girlfriend, but when I got into the room my face dropped. The memories of last night playing through my head.
I rushed to the phone and started dialing anyone I could think of who she would go to.
After dialing Slash's, Steven's, Izzy's, and Duff's number I dialed Y/F/N's number.
I rang three times before someone answered. "Hello?" they said.
"Uhm, hi, is Y/N there?"
"Axl?"
"Omg, Y/N, please, baby, I'm so sorry. I should have never hit you. It was the biggest mistake of my life."
"Axl," she sighed," I can't, What you did really hurt me. I- there's a huge bruise, and whenever I look in the mirror it reminds me of what you did."
"I know, and I can't live with myself knowing that I hurt you. I-I'm really sorry, if there's anything I can do to make it better, please, let me know. I c-can't loose y-you," I said, meaning every single word.
"Ok, I'll give you one more chance, but if you blow it, I'm outta there."
"Ok, ok. I won't screw this up. I promise. Love you."
"What? Y-You l-love me?"
"Y-Yeah, I- I love you, Y/N."
"I love you, too, Axl."

The end.