He Cheats 1/5

How I'm doing this is I'm going to do it where each member gets their own chapters ( two each). And, yes, I'm back! So, enjoy! Vote, comment/ request, and rock on!

Steven:'How could he?' You questioned, as you ran from the house you shared with your boyfriend; well, ex-boyfriend.
"Princess, please. Just, talk to me. Let me explain," he pleaded, running after you in just his gray boxers.
You stopped running and turned to face him. "Let you explain? Explain what? How I'm not good enough for you!" you yelled, tears streaming down your cheeks.
"No! If anything your too good for me!" he said back, his eyes glossed over with unshed tears.
"Oh, yeah! That's exactly why you cheated on me with some whore while I was at work. But, not only would you cheat on me; you cheated on our one year anniversary!"
You started to walk away again; when you felt a hand grab your wrist and turned you around again. "Baby-"
"Don't call me baby," he winced at the amount of venom in your voice. "Call me: Y/N."
"Y/N, I'm so,so,so sorry. It was an accident," he defended himself.
"Oh, an accident! Yeah, you just accidentally been naked when she, also, coincidentally, had been naked. And, you just so happened to fall on top of her and put your dick in her."
He sighed, knowing you were right. He cheated on you, the one person he couldn't live without and vowed to not hurt, he lost and broke. He broke you, he hurt you. And it pained him to think that. His heartbroke just looking at your tear stained cheeks, your red, puffy eyes, and your eyes, the only expression in your y/e/c orbs was hurt. And, that, that expression of hurt, not only broke his heart, but ripped it in half.
"I'm sorry, Y/N. I never meant to hurt you," his voice cracked, tears coming out of the corner of his eyes.
You let out a sarcastic and humorless laugh,"Your sorry. Steven, if you were sorry you wouldn't have cheated. You wouldn't of brought her into the apartment. You wouldn't have kissed her, took off her close, and even think about fucking her."
"Ba- Y/N, I'm so sorry, I love you. I cannot live without you," he begged, his brown eyes looking down at you begging for you to stay.
Your eyes started to shed more tears. You couldn't yell anymore. The fact he cheated really setting in. You just silently sobbed, his might have been ripped in half, but yours, your heart was ripped in pieces.
"I-I can't live without you either, St-Steven, but I c-can't st-sta-stay. N-Not aft-ter wha-what you d-did," you quietly replied.
"Ju-Just let m-me g-go." You started walking away, Steven helplessly standing there. He couldn't move. It felt as if his whole world came crashing down. It caved in. And, he couldn't rebuild it without you.