Your Relative Hits On Him (Slash)

Steven's will be done soon! Thanks so much for 12k+ views and 369 votes! It means so much to me!

Slash: You and Slash were at a restaurant celebrating your guys' one year anniversary.
"Oh. My. God! Y/N!"
You and Slash turned to where the noise came from to see your aunt.
"Oh! Uhm, hi Y/A/N (your aunt's name)."
"Ooo, am I interrupting something?" She said, wiggling her eyebrows slightly.
"Uh, no! Not at all," Slash gave you a pointed look.
"And who is this lovely man?"
"I'm, Slash, her boyfriend."
"Well, it's nice to meet you!"
"Nice to meet you too."
"Can I join?" Y/A/N asked.
"...Sure?" you said, even though it came out like a question.
"Thanks, babes!"
==========
Your aunt wouldn't shut up and leave! Even though you "invited" her you didn't expect her to just eat your food and flirt with your boyfriend while completely ignoring you!
"So, Slash, you're in a band?" God! Even her voice annoyed you.
"Yeah."
"I heard you play the guitar?" (And I know I used this joke with Duff, but it's a bit different)
"Yeah," he replied absentmindedly.
"Well, I hear guitarists are good with their fingers," she whispered sultry(ly?).
You spit out your water,"Huh?!"
"Kidding, kidding."
"Ya'know, I'm feeling a bit under the weather, why don't me and Y/N go home? Here's $50, keep the change."
With that, you and Slash left.
"'I heard that guitarists are good with their fingers.'" you mocked.
"Well, was she wrong?"