Your Relative Flirts With Him (Axl)

A/n I was going to put this in one preference, but it was semi-long, so I'm gonna do it like I did for "He Cheats". Let me know if you like it this way!

Axl: It was your yearly family reunion and this year you decided to bring your boyfriend of 7 months, Axl Rose.
     Now you were always self conscious around your sister, Danielle, because she was a beautiful woman who always got the attention of boys.
     Anyways, you trusted Axl, but not her.
     You pulled into your grandma's driveway and exited the car.
      "You ready, babe?" asked Axl, taking your hand in his.
      "The real question is if you're ready," you replied, causing the ginger to chuckle.
      "Sure, princess," he pecked your lips and quickly dragged you to the front door," now, let's go meet this family of yours!"
      Once at the door, you rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door.
      After a minute you heard the shouts of your family members and the sound of the door knob twisting.
      "Welcome, welcome. You must be Axl!" your mother exclaimed grabbing your poor boyfriend in for a hug.
      "Uhm, yeah, that's me," he said, awkwardly hugging your mom back.
      "Ma', your squeezing the life out of 'im," came the voice of your beautiful sister.
      Once she caught sight of Axl she immediately changed her posture.
     "Hi, and who might you be?" she asked, twirling a section of her hair around her finger.
      "I'm Y/N's boyfriend of 7 months," he replied confidently, god you love that man.
      Your sister let out a scoff,"Are you sure?"
      "Yep."
      "Well, ok," with that she walked back towards the living room, along with your mom.
      "Here we go," you muttered under your breath.
      "Hey," Axl said, lifting your chin upwards so he could look into your eyes,"I love you and only you. Nothings gonna change that."
      With that he pulled you into the house and, boy, was it going to be a looooong day.

==========

      It had been at least two hours since you had last seen your boyfriend and you could only wonder what your sister was putting him through.

Axl's POV-
     It had been a good hour since Danielle dragged me up to her room to show off her trophies and I couldn't stand another second listening to drone on and on.
     "And this is when I won Junior Ms.- Hey! Are you even paying attention?"
     "Wha- oh yeah. I'm kinda hungry, I'm gonna go get some food. Ok! I'll come with you."
     "No! I mean- I'm fine on my own."
     "Oh, well, come back!"
     "Yeah, yeah."
     I exited her room that was too pink and walked down towards where the kitchen was.

Normal POV-
      You were walking towards the kitchen in hopes of finding Axl.
      You entered the kitchen and, to your luck, saw him standing there.
      "Hey, baby. Where have you been?"
      "Your- sister- is- a- nightmare!" he exclaimed.
      "That's for sure, hey, you wanna get out of here?" you asked.
      "Yes, please!"
      "Ok, c'mon."