What Instrument You Play

If you don't play any of these instruments or none at all, just imagine. *jazz hands*

Axl: The ukulele. You always wanted up play an instrument, but none ever stuck out to you; until one day. You were at the local music store in your hometown. You were just browsing some records when a mini guitar caught your eye. for some reason you felt drawn to it and immediately bought it. You signed up for lessons and have been playing ever since.

Duff: The bass guitar. You had seen Aerosmith in concert. The bassist, Tom Hamilton, was so good, it made you want to buy one and learn how to play it. So, as a drunk and impulsive decision you bought a bass and learned how to play.

Izzy: The acoustic guitar. Your dad had played since— before you were born, so it was in your jeans (ha, I'm so funny, no im not). You were a child prodigy, being able to play almost every song you heard after 4 months of learning how to play.

Steven: The piano. You started to play the piano because your idol, Freddie Mercury, played. You learned how to play by listening to piano pieces or harmonies and playing cords until you found which one sounded closest and wrote them down. It took awhile, but after 2 years of hard work and dedication you managed to learn how to play.

Slash: The harp. Your mom had forced you to take orchestra in 5th grade. You, being the little shit you are, chose the most expensive instrument, the harp. You ended up loving it and played since.