He Cheats 1/5 Pt. 2

Thank you for 3.k+ and I was thinking of writing and individual story (fanfic) with GN'R or Mötley Crüe? Would you read it? And this one has a sad ending and is angsty.

Duff: "Hello?"
     "Who is this?"
     "This is Y/M/N (your mom's name)."
     "Hi! Ms. Y/L/N, is Y/N there?"
     She sighed as if she realized who it was, which she did,"Duff, she doesn't want to see you."
     "Please, if she doesn't want to see me, at least let me talk to her," I pleaded.
     Y/M/N heaved a deep sigh again,"Alright, Y/N, someone wants to talk to you on the phone."
      I heard feet padding against the floor and then the voice of the girl I love, and broke,"How can I help you."
     Even though she tried to sound tough, I heard her voice waver and crack slightly.
     "H-Hi."
     "Duff?" she asked, her tone was disbelief. "What do you want?"
     "I-I want to ta-talk," my voice broke, and tears welled up in my eyes.
     "We can talk later. By-"
     "Wait! Please, just give me a chance."
     "I can't, I'm sorry Duff, we can possibly be friends, but that's it. I don't, and can't trust you."
     "F-Fine, but, please, don't forget about me."
     "I-I won't, goodbye Duff, I-I'll al-always l-lo-love you."
     "I lo-love you."

6 months later...
=============

Duff's POV still-
     I saw her across the room. She looked so, happy. But, it wasn't me. I know that it was all my fault. I cheated. Not her. But, it still hurt. It still broke my heart every time they kissed, or looked lovingly at each other.
     But, you were happy, and that made him happy, -ish. He was happy-ish. He was happy that you were happy, but he wanted to be the one to make you smile like that, and he was, at one time. But, karma's a bitch and it was being especially bitchy to him.
      But, lust made you do stupid things and it screwed him over. Maybe that's why it was one of the seven deadly sins.
      I swiftly walked out of the house and to my car. I got in the driver's seat and drove home.
     After the 25 minute drive, I came to a conclusion. I loved Y/N with all my heart and no matter who comes in to my life, no one will compare to Y/N and I hope she feels that way too.