Not Good Enough (Axl Rose Imagine)

⚠️❗️Warning❗️⚠️: This has nothing to do with hate towards women who weigh that much. I think every body type is beautiful.

Axl: It hurt. The hateful comments always directed to your weight. The way the groupies would always look beautiful in their skin tight dresses and nine-inch heels. And you knew that Axl loved you and only you, but you couldn't help but remember the rumors you heard before you started to date him. How he never committed to someone before you. Or how he always went for the girls whose weight was that of a 13 year-old. And it hurt that you couldn't trust him because you loved him. You truly did. But the comments made loving him seem like a chore and you knew that love wasn't meant to feel that way. So, you stood at side stage. Watching groupies dance on platforms and girls go crazy over your beautiful boyfriend. The way he seemed to get distracted by a certain blonde on the highest platform. You saw the lust cloud over his eyes as he sang Rocket Queen. You saw his eyes trail up and down her gorgeous body. Her flat stomach and hourglass figure that wasn't marked with stretch marks. So, when Axl and the band came off stage and you weren't there with open arms to congratulate him on the show he was confused and slightly panicked. But, before he could dwell any longer the groupie from before came up and dragged him to the nearest closet. While you were packing your stuff on the tour bus thinking over the memories you had made with the man you loved. Thinking about how much it hurt to leave him. He was in a janitor's closet, fucking some groupie who was perfect in your eyes. And as you boarded the plane home and Axl stumbled in with the groupie, not detaching their lips. That was, until he came up for air and saw a note on the table in the kitchenette with his name in big print that was in your handwriting. And immediately pushed the groupie away and scanned over it. Tears glazing over his eyes.
"Hey, baby, why don't come back to the bed."
"Get out," he whispered, tears building up. Bit by bit.
"Fine."
Once she walked (strutted) out he broke. Because you, the love of his life, vanished from his life. All because he couldn't make you feel loved. Because he wasn't enough for you. Because he wasn't the man that was made for you.