Your Pet Together

P.S the cat at the top is mine. His name is Tamale.

Axl: You always have wanted a pit bull, even when you were a child.
One day, when you got home the house was a wreak. Thinking Axl had one of his breakdowns you cautiously walked up the stairs.
"Shit!" Axl exclaimed. You became more confused and continued up the stairs.
You discover that Axl is on your guys' bedroom. You slowly open the door and step in.
Only to be met with a cute ass sight. Axl running in circles, chasing a pit bull puppy who was chasing his tail.
You cleared your throat and Axl stopped and looked sheepishly at you.
"Hey, babe," he said. The puppy, not realizing that Axl stopped, ran into Axl's leg and fell on it's butt.
You laughed slightly and gingerly picked up the puppy.
"Who is this little guy?" you asked Axl.
"First of all, it's a girl, and secondly, I wanted you to name her because she's yours."
"OMG! Thank you so much, baby!" you yelled, setting the puppy down and running up to Axl to give him a big hug.
"Your welcome, honey. I know how much you always have wanted a pit bull, so I went to the local shelter and picked one up."
"Thank you, again. How about Lady, for your name? (Annnd, GOT reference anyone?)"
The dog wagged it's tail and barked happily.
Now, you had the perfect family, you, Axl, and Lady.

^^^
Your puppy

Duff: You guys were walking home from a friend's party. On the way home, a cat on the sidewalk caught your attention.
     "H-Hey, D-Duffy. Lo-Look at th-the cute c-cat," you slurred, pointing at said cat. "C-Can we-e ta-take it h-ho-home?"
     "Surreeee," he said, giving you a lazy smile.
     You picked up the cat and brought it home.
     Let's just say when you awoke the next morning you were deeply confused and hungover.

(P.S- this kitten is soooo cute!)

Izzy: It was your birthday and Izzy had no idea what to get you because whenever asked you would respond with," I don't need anything Iz, I already have everything I need."
     Well, Izzy, being the stubborn person he is, got you a gift anyway.
     "Now, I know you said you didn't want any gifts, but I got you somethin' anyways," he said. "Now, close your eyes."
     You did as he said, and two minutes later Izzy came back.
     "Okay, open."
     You did as he said to be met with a pet hamster.
     "Omg, thank you Iz! I love it!" you exclaimed.
     "Just try to not loose it or vacuum it up," he said playfully.
     You groaned,"I was five, and in my defense, Mr. Biggelsworth (comment if you get the reference;)) lived a happy and full filled life."
      "Sure," he said and rolled his eyes.

Steven: Steven has always wanted a bunny ever since you were walking and passed a pet store where they were holding one

     So, on Easter you had the perfect gift for him.
     It was Easter Day and you wanted everything to be perfect. You made him breakfast in bed and watched his favorite movie with him.
     "Okay, so, I know Easter isn't exactly a gift giving holiday, but I had the perfect gift for today," you stated, standing up and walking towards your office.
     Once you picked up the bunny's cage that held the bunny, you walked back to the living room.
     "I'm gonna give you one more guess. What do you think the gift is?"
     "A...chocolate egg," he guessed.
     "Nope," you said, walking onto his line of vision.
     "A BUNNY!" he screamed like an excited child.
     "Yep."
     "Thank you, thank you, thank you."
     "Your welcome, Popcorn."

Slash: As we all know Slash loves his reptiles

Slash: As we all know Slash loves his reptiles. So, for his birthday what was the most obvious choice, a reptile!
     Now, you weren't big on reptiles, so as you were in the local pet store, looking through the different reptiles, one caught your eye. A green gecko with white spots.
     "Excuse me, Miss. How much for this gecko?"
     "That would be $10.00."
     "Thank you."
     You buy the gecko and all other necessities and drive back to Slash's and yours home.
     "Babe, I'm home!" you said in a sing-song voice.
     "In the kitchen!" he mocked back.
     You walked into the kitchen to be met with Slash cooking dinner.
     "Hey, honey," Slash said, turning around and pecked your lips.
     "Hi, babe. I may have gotten you a gift."
     "Hon, you didn't have to do that."
     "Yes, yes I did. It is my duty as your girlfriend, so stay here," you ordered.
     You went back to your car and brought out the gecko who was in an aquarium.
      Once back in the house you walked into the kitchen. "So, I know how much you like reptiles, so I decided to get one," you said and put the aquarium on the kitchen counter.
     "Omg, Thank you so much baby!"
     "Your welcome."