NSFW Axl Rose ABC

I got this idea from x-kurt-cocaine-x on tumblr who does amazing NSFW ABC writings!! ⚠️❗️Warning this contains smut❗️⚠️

Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Since Axl had never grown up with people showing each other affection or giving him affection he doesn't really know how to show people he loves them. So, with you he doesn't just ejaculate and evacuate (wtf) he'll clean you up and cuddle you, but that's about it.

Body (their favorite body part)

I feel like Axl would say his dick just because he's narcissistic like that, but with you he can't decide because he loves everything about you (pretend he wrote Sweet Child O' Mine about you).

Cum (anything to do with cum basically)

I feel like Axl would FOR SURE love to cum inside of you because I feel like he has a breeding and cock warming kink, just because he'd love to see you all blissed out with his dick still inside of you while the possibility of having a child was there and he's very jealous so it's also his way of marking you.

Dirty Secret (a dirty secret of theirs)

He was once submissive to you and he HATED it. He hated it so much, in fact, that while you were riding his dick he pulled on the restraints so hard that they broke so he could finally spin you two around and fuck the living daylights out of you.

Experience (how experienced are they?)

I mean he's the lead singer for one the biggest 80's band, so he's very experienced and very observant, so it only took him one night to scope out what you like and don't, so he can fuck you in the most pleasureable way possible.

Favorite Position (their favorite way to fuck you(includes visuals))

So this kinky fucker loves to tie you up, so his favorite position is to have your feet tied (by silk ribbon) connected to your wrists, not tied, but rather wrapped around so you can pull them to rise your legs higher in the air, while penetrating you throughly.

(I just realized I used the wrong goddamn picture 🤦‍♀️)

Goofy (are they more goofy or serious during sex)

1000% serious. He just gets caught up in the moment of your pussy clenching around his pulsing cock and sometimes forgets you're a living, breathing human, but he always makes sure you're okay afterward.

Hair (how well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Axl's pubes are a slightly lighter color than the hair on top of his head, but he doesn't have to trim it because it's very sparse and fine.

Intimacy (how romantic are they during sex)

As stated before he is dominant and rough during sex. But, there have been a couple of times where he went slow and steady and loving, these times usually happen during Valentine's Day and anniversaries. So basically he's usually rough, but can be loving if the occasion calls for it.

Jack Off (masterbation headcannon)

Axl doesn't usually jack off because he feels (and knows) that his hands can't do what you do, so he mainly waits for you, but there have been times while on tour you weren't there when he needed you and he couldn't go out on stage with a boner so he had to resort to using his hand.

Kink (one or more of theirs kinks)

As previously stated Axl has a breeding and cock warming kink, but he also has a daddy kink, overstim, and is into mild BDSM.

Location (their favorite place to do-the-do)

Anywhere and everywhere. Enough said.

Motivation (what gets them going)

Everything you do turns him on. When you toy with his hair, when you bite down on your life in concentration, and the list goes on and on and on.

NO (something they wouldn't do)

Axl in no way shape or form would share you, not even with his band mates because he's too possessive and and dominant that he knows he'll fuck everything up.

Oral (preference with giving, receiving, etc.)

Axl is the absolute master at pussy eating! He once made you come within minutes just because of his mouth, but it's a different sensation when your mouth engulfs his dick.

Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual?)

W.AXL ROSE IS FAST AND ROUGH AND DOMINANT!!!

Quickie (their opinion on quickies)

Nope. He can't do quickies. He believes in fucking you until you're in tears and he can only accomplish that with at least 5 rounds all of which are 45 minutes long.

Risk (are they game to experiment?)

Axl enjoys the adrenaline of trying new things, so you two tried everything under the sun (except for shit and piss play) early in the relationship.

Stamina (how long can they last?)

Axl can last for a solid 6-8 rounds before passing out.

Toy (do they own any toys?)

Axl has silk ties and blindfolds, handcuffs, and vibrator panties.

Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Axl Rose is the biggest tease the whole fucking world. But, one day you got your revenge on him and he dialed it down a little bit, but not really.

Volume (how loud are they?)

While in the act he'll give a few deep, animalistic growls and maybe the occasional whimper, but that's it.

Wild Card (get a random head cannon)

Axl would never, NEVER admit to it but when you're giving him a bj he loves when you finger his asshole.

X-Ray (what's going on in their pants)

Axl is a solid 7.5 inches with a three inch girth.

Yearning (how high is his sex drive?)

Like a bunny in heat, jumping everything in sight.

Zzz... (how quickly do they fall asleep)

He falls asleep after he knows for sure your comfy and content.