You Leave

Axl: Broken. That's all he felt. Hurt. That too. He couldn't believe you left. Without any warning. You just walked out of his and your relationship. Why? You never said. One minute you two were watching a movie and the next you were walking out the door. And he knew he shouldn't blame himself because it was you who ended the three year long relationship with him. He couldn't comprehend what happened to make you leave, that was, until he saw you with your co-worker out at a fancy restaurant, laughing and holding hands. That's when he knew. You found someone, something better. Someone who would always be there. Someone who wasn't him. And that's what cracked, no shattered his heart into a million pieces, each breaking into his skin and making him bleed with tears. Because you were happy with someone else, someone who wasn't him.

Duff: He didn't drink. Duff had the reputation of being the "alcoholic" of the band. But drinking pure vodka brought memories of you. Drinking made the pain worse. Drinking made him think that you left because of the drinking. He thought that maybe if he stopped drinking you would come back. But, after 3 months of not drinking he couldn't help it. He had come back to reality. He couldn't stop. Shot after shot after shot. He drank until he felt numb. He drank so much that he couldn't even stand. Only one thought going through his mind. You left him. You left him because you didn't love him. And that hurt. That hurt like a bitch. Causing him to drink more. He was willing to give up a liver to forget you. Because he may have made a few mistakes that made you question your guys relationship, but you? You had made him so broken, so sad that he couldn't stop. Tears cascading down his cheeks, bottle in hand he threw his head back and gulped down another swing of vodka.

Izzy: He didn't care anymore. After you walked out of his life he didn't care. He drank more, slept around, and went out to strip clubs more. He drank so much that he was never sober. Everyone was worried. But, little did they know, the only reason he drank and slept around was because it was too much. The hurt and heartbreak he felt was unbearable.Whenever he went home after the bar or club he cried. He cried over the memories he had of you. Your smile, your eyes, your smile. And every night he went over what could've made you want to leave. 'Maybe I wasn't enough.' Was a recurring thought. And he knew it was unhealthy to think like that. That it was probably you. That you weren't in love with him anymore. But, he couldn't shake the thought of you leaving because of him. So, he drank and drank until the pain more bearable. When the thought of you didn't cloud his mind.

Steven: He couldn't smile. Even if he did, it was strained and forced. In every interview he was unusually quiet. No matter who cracked a joke he wouldn't smile. He knew he had to keep a reputation of being the giggly and all-time happy member of GN'R, but it was so hard and tiring. He just wanted to be able to let out all of his emotions. But, he didn't, for the sake of the fans. That was, until the news of your breakup got out during one of their many interviews.. It was just a normal interview, that was up until the topic of relationships came in to the conversation.
        "So, any of you guys in a relationship?"
        When Steven's hand didn't shoot up the interviewer had a shocked expression cover her face. "Uhm, Steven weren't you in a relationship with Y/N Y/L/N?"
         "Uh, not at the moment we- we broke-broke up."
         "Oh! What happened?"
         That's when he broke. His happy façade crumbling.
         "N-Nothing-g."
         "C'mon, tell us! I'm sure the fans would love to hear all the juicy de-"
         Before the interviewer could finish her sentence Steven stood abruptly and  walked out of the interview, tears rolling down his face. Because he couldn't keep his happy façade up anymore.

Slash: He never left the house. Slash was usually a very social and extroverted person. But, after your break up he couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to go out with the sheer possibility that he might see some headline about you or you in real life. He couldn't bear it. Seeing the woman who had his heart in the palm of her hand and ripped it in half. The guys always tried to get him out of the house. But he wouldn't budge. The only reason he got vitamin d was because he had to go into the studio. And there were rumors. Rumors of him leaving the band. Rumors of him cheating. And rumors of you in a relationship. The last one hit the hardest. So, when the guys had finally got him to go to the bar, and he saw you with someone else. Someone who probably could love you like he didn't. Someone who you didn't have to worry about cheating while on your. And even though it pained him to no end, he knew you were happy. He could see it in the way you couldn't wipe the smile off your face. So, even though it hurt, he was alright that you two weren't together if it meant you were happy.