#1 Izzy Imagine

A/N this was requested by 80fangirl . Sorry it took so long, this is my first every smut, so it's cringey and probably terrible. :(

Izzy had been on tour 3 months and during those three months you and Izzy had been sexually inactive. Now, that was hard because usually you and Izzy couldn't go one month without being sexually active.
     So, when you heard that Izzy was able to take a week off of the tour you immediately took off work and dropped everything.
     You spent the day cleaning the house since it was a mess. And it just looked nicer that way.
     Once that was done, you curled your hair, put on white strap heels, and white lace lingerie with a floral robe to cover up. You didn't put makeup on because you knew he liked the way you looked without it.
      You were relaxing on the couch waiting for Izzy to get home. The click of the door was what brought your attention away from whatever show was on.
     "Babe?" You heard Izzy call out.
     You walked out from the living room and met him in the foyer.
     "Hey, baby," you whispered sultry. You wrapped your arms around his neck.
     "What's this for?" he questioned, referring to your appearance.
     "Oh! This, this is a welcome home present."
     "Mhmmm, is that so? Well, I think I'm going to enjoy this present."
     He pressed his chapped lips against yours. He moved his hands to your waist bringing your body closer to his. You wound your fingers into his black locks, tugging slightly.
     "Hmm," he hummed in appreciation.
     He swiped his tongue across your lower lip, asking for entrance; which you gladly gave him.
     Your tongues fought for dominance, his winning in the end. He moved his hands from your waist to your ass.
     "Jump," he whispered against your lips.
     You complied and jumped up, wrapping your legs around his middle.
     Izzy haphazardly walked to your shared bedroom. You lightly bit at his bottom lip; causing him to groan," Mhmm, Alison."
     You sharply tugged at his hair when his hand gently smacked your ass.
     Once you two made it to the bed, Izzy set you on the floor. You took the opportunity to turn you both around and push Izzy on to the bed.
     "Wha-"
     "Since you came home from a long tour, let me take control."
     "O-Ok."
     You teasingly undone your robe and let it slowly slide down your shoulders and arms. Izzy let out a low groan.
     You let the robe pool at your feet. While you walked towards Izzy you lightly rocked your hips.
     Once you reached him, you swung one leg over his lap so you were stradlin (I'm so funny, sorry I'll stop) him.
      You slowly ground your pelvis into his own pelvic bone as you kissed up his neck, sucking harshly at his sweet spot.
     "Oh, Ally," he moaned out.
     You lapped at the newly formed hickey. From there, you gently pushed Izzy down onto the plush duvet.
      You slid down his legs and unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. You pulled them down his pale and toned legs. You could see a dark spot start to form.
     "Someone's egear," you said, palming him through his boxers.
     "O-Only fo-for y-yo-you," he groaned out.
     You slid his boxers down, allowing his hard on to spring free. He hissed as the cold air came in contact with his dick.
     You wrapped your hand around the base. Tugging at the skin lightly, earning a low groan from Izzy.
     You licked a broad strip up the underside of his penis and took him in your mouth. You swirled your tongue around him and deepthroated him.
     "Ugh, fuck," Izzy grunted out.
     You bobbed your head up and down, pumping what you didn't put in your mouth.
     Izzy grabbed your hair and put it in a makeshift ponytail. You used your free hand to gently squeeze and play with his balls. You deepthroated him again and as he hit the back of your throat your gagged slightly.
     "Uhh, babe just like that, fu-UCK!" he yelled.
     You continued to work on his dick. You kitten licked the tip and slit, while pumping him.
     "Babe, don't stop, don't stop," he moaned, tugging harshly at your hair.
     You hollowed your cheeks out and began bobbing up and down again. You felt him twitch inside of you, urging you on. You sucked harshly, wanting him to come.
     "FUCK!" Izzy screamed as white, hot spirts of his cum shot down his throat. You swallowed and cleaned him up before looking at him.
     His chest was heaving up and down, his forehead glistened with sweat, and his eyes were closed.
     "That was fucking amazing," he panted," but it's time I return the favor."
     With that he sat up and flipped you over, so the roles were reversed.
     He started to  press sloppy kisses down your body, and that's when it you that this was going to be a looonng night.