Chapter 18

"Thanks for coming everyone, we have a lot to talk about," Harry said evenly, after destroying the chandelier once again. 

All of the talking died down, and Harry had their full attention.   He beckoned Hermione, Percy, and Annabeth to join him in the center of the room, between the two benches.  Once again, the two benches seperated the species, though Grace and Aidan remained on the same sides.  Hermione cleared her throat.  "You're probably wondering who the bloody hell these people are," Hermione grinned at Ron.  "They're our allies, not our enemies.  Like McGonagall said, Voldemort is back," she waited a couple of seconds after the whispers began again.  "And not only Voldemort, one of the most powerful beings of all time, an immortal goddess, Gaea."

Harry nodded. "Harry, are you pulling a prank on us or something?" Dean asked, desperately wanting to laugh to know that they weren't in as much danger as they were.  

"No," Annabeth spoke up, taking a small step forward.  Percy gave her an encouraging look as she faced Dumbledore's Army.  "The Greek Gods, they exist," she claimed as she faced the wizards.  "And Gaea is our enemy, we're halfbloods, half mortal, half god.  But she won't stop to tear you all to shreds," Annabeth warned.  

Several students started talking all at once, all demanding more answers.  "Shut up!" Piper rose from her seat, her fists shaking in anger.  They didn't get it. Nobody said a single word, so Piper knew she must have accidentally gotten some charm speak mixed with her words once again.  "Guys, it's fracking true. Okay? Now unless if you want the world the end, and the gods fall from the heavens, I suggest you shut the hell up and listen."

Eyes rose to her expectingly.  Piper let out a sigh and clasped her hands together, wringing them out.  "So we're here to work together, not to kill you, just so we have that clear" Some students put their wands back in their sleeves, looking ashamed of their actions.  

Harry nodded, praying that they were all understanding the circumstance they were in.  "Are you guys in?"

Luna shot to her feet right away.  "Of course I am," she said in her airy voice.

The rest remained seated, avoiding eye contact.  In one mass movement, they all got their feet.  "That's excellent-" Harry began saying.

"I'm sorry Harry, I can't do this anymore, not after last year," Seamus sighed, then left the Room of Requirement.  The rest muttered their apologies, then all abandoned the cause.  Everyone except for Luna Lovegood.  

"We're screwed," Leo murmured, biting his lip.

"I don't understand," Hermione said with a look of betrayal, but also of astonishment on her face. "Are they sick of playing hero?"

"What does it matter?" Grace entwined her fingers with Leo.  "We have each other.  We may not have an army, but we can still fight."

A vapor began filling the room from one of the windows.  Before anyone noticed, the gas took it's effect and made everyone drowsy.  Within seconds they all fell to the floor, loosing consciousness.

--

A/N: Sorry for the short chappie :L I just wanted to give you guys something before thanksgiving.  

So if any of you are interested, I've been writing a Percy Jackson/ Hunger Games cross over, so you guys should check that out if you have some free time.

I'm getting major writing block with this book, so I probably won't undate until I get another five votes total.

Thanks for reading guys :)

Please remember to vote, comment, and fan.

Have a great thanksgiving and enjoy your break :D

-Emily