Chapter 2

-Harry-

Harry paced in his god father's old room.  He remembered the prophecy vividly in his head.  

"A world unheard of will collide with yours,

prepare for earthquakes, fire, and storms.

Enemies long ago forgotten will rise,

to win the battle, forces must be combined."

Over and over again it replayed.  Harry still had no idea what the bloody hell it meant.  His scar hadn't hurt him, so he assumed that it wasn't Voldemort, he wracked his brain to remember any other enemies.  All of his previous enemies were either imprisoned or dead.

Hermione pushed open the door and saw what Harry was doing. "Harry, I did research and tried asking Dumbledore and some of the previous head masters," she paused and sat on top of the creaky old bed.  "They weren't any help at all.  They said the other 'world' will come to us first. I mean, they don't honestly think we're going to wait if we're threatened for them to save the day, do they?"

Harry grunted in his frustration and continued pacing.  "I have a feeling we'll find out soon enough."

--

-Percy-

Percy sat in the rec room, shaking his leg and drinking a can of coke nervously.  Annabeth grabbed his hand and squeezed it before giving him a small kiss on the cheek.  Even the kids from Camp Jupiter had made their way to Camp Half Blood.  Whatever this was, the all knew it was absolutely huge news, and a possible threat to the world...again.  Everyone else seemed calm in Percy's eyes.  Yet another thing he was confused about, they all had ADHD, but apparently they weren't worried for another possible Apocalypse.  

Chiron and Dinonysus walked into the room less than calmly.  Chiron stomped his hooves to get everyone's attention.  "Silence please!' Voices hushed in the room. "Thank you.  Now many of you have heard the prophecy Rachel had given a few hours ago.  None of you know what that means, unfortunately." He let that sink in.  "Well, species we have long ago thought to be extinct are not.  Only some of them are dangerous."

"Chiron, what are you talking about?" Annabeth cut in. Dionysus gave Annabeth a 'shut up and let him finish glare'.  She shrunk in her seat and burrowed her face in Percy's shoulder.

"As I was saying.  These species, we have to work with them, we have to fight with them, we have to cooperate with them, if we do not want the world to end."  Jaws dropped around the room.  Grover let go of the can he was eating and let it bang to the floor.  "These species are known as... wizards and witches."

Awful thoughts burst through Percy's mind.  Witches and wizards? Like the ones in Halloween specials, they're real in the first place?  "Chiron, are you sure?" Percy breathed heavily.

Chiron nodded solemnly.  "I've known of them for a long time.  We kept our worlds separate to avoid chaos and arguments."

"Where are these... uh wizards?" Jason spoke for the first time.

"They're in England," Dionysus rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair.

Several conversations broke out at once.  

"Silence, please!" Chiron shouted above every voice.  "Thank you.  You will travel there with the Argo."

"Wait," Leo stood up, "we're supposed to use that to fly to Greece, aren't we?"

"Yes, and you'll take whoever the magical beings send to go fight.  Together you will defeat a wizarding enemy, and then they shall help you in defeating Gaia."

"What about the hunters?" For the first time, Percy noticed that Thalia was there, earlier Percy had been too nervous to take in all of the faces in the room.  Thalia put her hands on her hips and waited for an answer.  

"The hunters will have to meet the rest of the campers in Greece when the time comes, I'm sure Lady Artemis could help you with transportation," Chiron said calmly.

"Uh." Thalia groaned and sat down.  That meant that her and her hunters would have to hitch a ride with Artemis' brother... lovely.

"Any other questions?" The room remained silent.  "Excellent, I'll be sure to give a map to Leo.  Get some training in and rest before you leave.  A select group of you will leave tomorrow morning."

"Wait, who's in the group?" Piper asked.

"Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, and Frank." Chiron sighed loudly.  Clarisse jumped out of her seat.

"I'm qualified for this too, why can't I go?" Clarisse said angrily.

"Clarisse, please sit down.  The point of this quest is for peace and cooperation.  The seven halfbloods of the great prophecy must go and Grover is an asset for maintaining peace between the other creatures known to their world.  Clarisse, you'll need to take charge here while they're gone." Clarisse relaxed slightly and took her seat again.  "You are all dismissed."

 Everyone left the room and whispered to each other.  They were all incredibly freaked out.  Percy just shrugged it off from the time being and started preparing his and Annabeth's team for capture the flag.

--