Chapter 11

-Aidan's POV-

"I'm a WHAT?" Aidan fell back onto one of the tables, his hand running through his hair.  He couldn't believe it, apparently he was the child of a Goddess.  That's right, a GODDESS.

Demeter coughed impatiently as Aidan struggled to regain his calm demeanor. "Yes dear, you are my child."

Meanwhile, Grace's eyes flicked over to Aidan, then to Demeter, then back to Aidan.  She was still in denial as far as Aidan could tell.  "My brother? He's my twin brother? How...?"

The Goddess smiled uncomfortably.  "Well, when a man loves a woman very much-"

"No, please no, mom, just tell us who our father is," Grace intervened her mother.  Aidan stifled a laugh.  His actual mother was about to give him 'the talk' only a few minutes upon meeting her.

"Yes, uh... He was a wizard," Demeter recalled. You don't say? Aidan thought. "Such a nice, charming man.  I felt awful after I found out he had a wife and a child, and he did too, I suppose that's why he didn't take you two," the Goddess rested her pale, withered hand on top of Grace's.  "His name was Ted.  Ted Tonks, he was actually born mortal."  Demeter sighed, looking off in the distance with a glazed look in her eyes. "He had such a respect for nature, I was drawn to him.  Aidan, you look so much like him," she placed the back of her hand on his cheek.  Aidan nearly stepped back from the contact, but this woman was supposedly his mother.  "Unfortunately, he passed away.  The last time I saw him was..." Demeter trailed off, disappointment and sadness in her voice.  

"Oh my Gods," Grace muttered once Demeter started rambling about their father and widened her eyes.

"What is it?" Aidan asked her, taking in their resemblence as he stared at her.  

Grace paced around the room, her hands tangled in her hair.  "It can't be..."

"What?" Aidan repeated himself.

She stopped in her tracks and looked Aidan in the eye, he felt as if a wire had connected them because they had the same thought.  Aidan opened his mouth to speak, but quickly closed it.  Grace needed to say it herself.  "I'm a witch."

--

-Annabeth's POV-

Annabeth quickly pulled her clothes back on as Percy looked around for his.  She had decided to stop things before they got too far.  The least thing they needed was a baby on the way.  How is she supposed to save the world when there's an embryo growing inside of her?

Thankfully, Percy had understood and slowed down by kissing her forehead and pulling his body close to hers in bed.  They were still in their underwear, but they were sleeping, and sharing their body heat. Their bodies fit perfectly into each other's forms, Percy's arms went around Annabeth's stomach as they laid on their sides, facing each other. 

Annabeth had always loved spending time with Percy.  They had been through so much together, and no things were happening almost... slow compared to their previous adventures.  

"We should go eat breakfast," Percy awkwardly danced as he tried to get his jeans on.  Annabeth giggled. For some reason, Percy had gotten smaller jeans than he was supposed to, so he had to make do with a size too small.

Annabeth was already fully dressed and had a tan messenger bag draped over her shoulder, carrying several books about Gaia, scrolls, ect.  They didn't have a lot of time, so they had to do their research.  Well, she had to do her research while the others goofed off on these flying broomsticks these wizards had.  One of the witches, Hermione had helped Annabeth out on the Gaia research.  Originally, Hermione didn't understand the world that Annabeth lived in, but Annabeth explained it thoroughly enough to understand.  Hermione caught on quickly, she had the brain of a child of Athena.  "We should, so I'll meet you down in the great hall," Annabeth skipped over to Percy and pecked his cheek quickly before scurring out of Percy's bedroom.

 When Annabeth first arrived at Hogwarts, the talking paintings had scared her, but now she greeted each one she passed by name.  "Good morning, Annabeth, dear," a kind old woman with icy white hair tied in a bun and a loose brown dress that appeared to be from the middle ages waved with a smile.  

"Good morning," Annabeth said after each greeting.  When she arrived in the Great Hall, there weren't any people there yet, but there was a table full of food, so Annabeth happily plopped down on one of the seats.  Unfortunately, they didn't have goblets that filled to whatever drink she would like, so she happily slurped down the pumpkin juice and gnawed on a piece of french toast.  

As she emersed herself in a scroll about the misery caused by Gaia in ancient times, she felt a poke on a shoulder, making her jump in her spot.  "Sorry," the wizard boy murmured into his red and gold scarf. She couldn't see his face, but she recognized his voice.

"Hi, Neville, how are you?" Annabeth said politely.  Her and Neville had become friends over the past couple of days.  He always offered help and never got annoyed with her brainyness.

Neville piled on some sausages onto his ceramic plate next to Annabeth.  "I'm fine, I guess. Just miss Luna."

He had told Annabeth earlier about his girlfriend.  She seemed out there, but if Neville loved her, that was enough for Annabeth.  She couldn't wait to meet Luna.  "She'll be here soon enough," Annabeth said reassuringly, rubbing his back.  Neville half heartedly smiled and cut his sausage into small pieces with the side of his fork.  They sat in silence for a couple moments, until they were both interrupted by the sound of a door swinging open and a loud cackle.  

Before they could see anyone through the wide doors, a green burst of light was sent flying towards Neville.  So, Annabeth, pushed him down to the ground and let the light hit her by accident.   She lost control of her body, but she was still conscious of what she was doing.  A cruel voice spoke through her.  "Neville Longbottom, a low voice hissed out of Annabeth.  I am giving you a choice," the snake spoke, filling the Great Hall.  "You may join me and abandon your friends, and your life will be spared."

With one final, painful hiss, Annabeth collapsed to the floor and ants covered her eyes.

--

A/N: Hey guise. Sorry short chappie. Busy day. Well today I ran a 24:30 5K :) I could do better, but it was FRACKING 30 DEGREES OUTSIDE. HOW INSANE IS THAT?

New, hopefully better chapter next week.

Remember to fan, comment, and VOTE. (Note: You have been imperiused to vote if you have read this chapter, you can't resist the urge)