Act 6. Revelation

Dear Readers,

   If you are enjoying my new Sailor Moon story please vote and comment. When you guys comment it keeps me going. Thanks guys!

        -Ashe_Hime

Mamoru Chiba sat next to Luna in the Command Center,his heart beating loudly in his chest. The images he had recently viewed continued to fill his head in a light haze. His past life on Earth, as Prince Endymion. His love life with the Princess of the Moon;Serenity. And now recently his recollection of memories of a younger sister that was once so dear to him. Just the thought that she actually exsisted, and the fact that he had forgotten about her bewildered him. How could someone he loved? Someone he treasured and held so dear to his heart be forgotten to him? How was that even possible?

The two had appeared to be very close in their past lives. Always seeming to be almost connected to the hip,and he seemed to care greatly about his younger sister. So how in the world had he forgotten about some he cared deeply for? "How could I?" Mamoru choked out in a barely audible tone,completely forgetting Luna was even in the room. "Young Prince..." Luna began her voice filled with concern for the reincarnated Prince. Mamoru's eyes seemed to be unfocused,and elsewhere. As if he wasn't really even there.

"How could I forget about her? My own sister?!" Mamoru exclaimed in an irritated manner,causing Luna to become very uncomfortable at the moment. "I do not know the reason,or even how. It could be perhaps the fact that you and Usagi Chan were reincarnated by another force. Being the Silver Crystal. While your sister on the other hand was brought back by another force." Luna explained as her tail flickered back and forth. All the while Mamoru held his head struggling to contain his composure.

"Force? And what force or power exactly brought my sister back?" Mamoru questioned as Luna once again began to type on the keyboard once more as images of the Silver Crystal appeared. But beside it was a similar crystal giving off a radiant amber glow which shone as bright as the Silver Crystal itself. "What is that?" Mamoru questioned,the crystal itself looked vaguely familiar but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. "This is the Golden Crystal,rumored to rival the Silver Crystal in power. It was also rumored never to even exsist. Many of us aren't even sure if it is even real." Luna informed Mamoru as he rubbed his chin.

"If we aren't even sure if the crystal even exsists then how do you know it was the crystal that brought her back?" Mamoru questioned as Luna sighed as she shook her head. "I don't know,its really just a theory of mine. Whatever brought her back I am not too sure if it was even a power of good. It could be possible that....the girl you saw was just...a shell." Luna explained.

As soon as these words left her lips Mamoru angrily rose to his feet."No! Its her! I know its her!"He shouted angrily before leaving the Command Center in fit of rage. "Wait! Prince Endymion! Prince Endymion!"Luna called out to the angry Prince,who continued to stomp out of the Command Center. Deep in his heart Mamoru knew Luna was wrong. He knew that, the girl he met Ritsuko was indeed his sister.

He felt the familiar warmth and love from the girl. The same feelings he felt years ago as Prince Endymion,and his sweet younger sister who he loved dearly. He knew that whatever power brought her back must be the good kind. His sister was such a kind hearted person,no darkness could even touch her. She was as pure hearted as they came,no matter how strong the darkness could be. It would not be able to purge his sister's heart. That Mamoru knew to be true.

Mamoru was determined to prove it,he was determined to prove to Luna. To everyone that his sister was alive,and good. And most of all he wanted her to remember him,remember their happy lives here on Earth. He just wanted his sister back,and to make up for abandoning her in her time of need. Mamoru only hoped that she would forgive him. Mamoru remembered the pained expression his sister showed him as he galloped away on his horse that faithful day.

He should have stayed,he should have listened to her. He always knew that his younger sister had a sort of clairvoyant ability. An ability that shocked their parents and scared a few of the people of earth. They believed that the Princess was a gift from the very stars themselves. Which is a reason she was nicknamed "Little Star" or by their mother"The Star of Hope ". In a way her strange ability and her warm heart was a blessing all on its own. And Mamoru had abandoned that blessing,for selfish desires.

His love for Serenity had blinded him from his sister's frantic cries. Her pleading with him to remain by her side, oh how he regretted it. Although now that Mamoru thought about it,Luna never showed him how his sister had died. All was revealed to him was that she was lost. Lost from the world that the two had once shared so long ago. He sighed to himself, million thoughts racing through his head as he left the arcade. What was important right now was finding his reincarnated sister now called Ritsuko and hopefully jog her memory.

While elsewhere Ritsuko ran down the streets of her neighborhood. Finally making it to her 2 story house where she hoped and prayed her mother and father would remain. " Okasan? Otosan?"Ritsuko called out as she entered her strangely quiet home. It made her nervous,her parents were a lively couple. There was never a dull moment in their home. So why was it so quiet now?

Cautiously Ritsuko made her way through her childhood home. Where memories of happy times flooded the very rooms themselves. Although something told her that those happy times would soon dissapear from sight. Ritsuko once again called out for her parents only to be roughly grabbed from behind and tossed to the ground like ragg doll. She groaned in pain, her gaze now fuzzy as she whispered into the air.

Asking where her parents were,asking why they were doing this to her. A single smirk appeared on one of her attackers lips as he spoke. His voice as cold as ice,sending chills down her spine. "You silly girl,your parents never even existed." He spoke as Ritsuko's eyes became bleary with tears as she released a cry. Only to be silenced as darkness overtook her vision and she fell into the oncoming darkness. Begging for someone,anyone to save her.