Act 5.Damages

Dear Readers,

   If you are enjoying my new Sailor Moon story please vote and comment. When you guys comment it keeps me going. Thanks guys!

        -Ashe_Hime

Zoisite and The Princess soon appeared in front of the Earth palace. Still shivering to the bone,The Princess stepped away from Zoisite. Thanking him with a smile before making her way up the stone steps and into the palace. The Princess has forgotten her shoes near the waterfall,and couldn't help but to yelp as he bare feet touched the ground. She shivered before tiptoeing down the white marbled halls,leaving a trail of water behind her wake. She had hoped she would not be discovered. Especially by her mother,she could already picture her mother's dissaproving gaze probing her to no end.

Her mother could be abit of a demanding person but overall,The Princess knew she was loved by her. Queen Calypso of Earth was a very strong woman,strong and very beautiful. Her beauty was rivaled by the Queen of the Moon,Serenity. No wonder both her children were both very beautiful,she had been blessed by the moon. As The Queen of the Moon had been blessed by the Moon itself.

Queen Calypso had long flowing raven hair that trailed down past her feet. Her hair was usually curled up in ringlets,also due to the extreme length of her hair. The Queen usually had her hair tied up into a high ponytail,yet even then her hair still trailed down past her back Queen Calypso had warm yet stern brown eyes that even made her own King bow down before her. She was a beautiful woman,at least 5'4 with a flawless complexion.

Like her daughter Queen Calypso wore a dark blue and gold trimmed floor length dress. Although there was a slit on the right side,allowing abit of skin to be shown. She bore a lovely gold crown on her head,bejeweled with red jewels. It was no wonder that the King had fallen for the lovely woman.

She was lovely yes,but The Princess did not want to face her mother's wrath. It could be....a casualty. Quietly the Princess crept up a set of spiraling staircase to her room. The Princess soon made it to her room,closing the door behind her. To many her room was huge;it included a balcony that overlooked the Earth Kingdom. Like the rest of the palace her color scheme of he room consisted of the white marble pillars.

All around the room the pillars were merely there for decoration. To simply look beautiful. In the room was a large queen sized bed with lovely dark blue and gold trimmed sheets and matching pillow cases. Around the room lovely colored blue flowers seemed to sprout in random areas. From the ground, to even a bit on the ceiling. The Princess then walked over to her closet,opening it to reveal he any lovely gowns.

The Princess fingered through the many dresses in her closet,all the while drying off. She soon picked out a dark blue gown which stopped mid thigh at the front,but in the back of the dress it flailed out into a lovely train behind her. Slipping on some matching dark blue heels, all the while combing out her long flowing raven hair. The Princess knew she should return to her lessons before she had to face the wrath of the Queen.

Hurriedly The Princess left her room,making her way downstairs to continue her lessons. Although The Princess would be spared her mother's words today anyway, for her peaceful life would soon come to an end.

Days passed by and already Prince Endymion had met and fallen for Princess Serenity. Mostly because of his dear sister introducing the two. Is was true they were very in love,but it came at a cost. The Prince's infatuation with the Princess of the Moon had occupied his attention. So much even that he even seemed to ignore his younger sister. Even when she was distressed and begged him to remain in the kingdom.

"Brother please,I beg of you. Any other night but please...." The Princess begged her voice filled with anguish,she was truly suffering and in pain. Endymion sighed,already abit annoyed at his sister's overprotective nature. "I promised Serenity I would return." He told her as he mounted his horse Argo. "But brother-,I have a terrible feeling. Please,don't go!" The Princess cried,tears rolling down her cheeks.

Prince Endymion sighed as he planted a gentle kiss on his sister's head. "Do not worry I will return soon I promise." He told her before ordering his horse to gallop away from the palace leaving his sister. Tears continued to roll down her cheeks as she shouted. "If something happens,I'll never forgive you!" She shouted on the top of her lungs.

As Endymion galloped away from his home,while already the seeds of chaos were being sewn. Chaos swept across both the earth and the Moon,but although it would appear the Earth was hit worst than the Moon. Losing its King,Queen and both their heirs in horrible situations. Their hansome Prince sacrificed himself for the woman he loved. While their innocent Princess was brutally murdered by someone close to her. In the same night both kingdoms had lost everything.