Act.72 Tidalwave

Unknown to Sailor Uranus or Princess Rhea, it had appeared that the two women were no longer alone in their moment. For lurking nearby, allowing the shadows of the building to hide her presence from those around her. Yet even the shroud of darkness could not hide the insecurities the perpetrator felt. Gritting her teeth, the stranger watched as Sailor Uranus declared her undying affection for the woman before her.

The raven haired woman whom had stolen her lover from right under her very nose. And it sickend the stranger at the mere thought. Choking back her sobs the woman continued to witness her very heart. Sailor Uranus then reached out for Princess Rhea. Her strong yet gentle touch grazing Rhea's arm causing her heart to flutter. And the stranger who watched them to cringe, gritting her teeth all the while struggling not to scream.

The woman had never felt such pain, such hatred it was quite unbecoming of the woman. For this woman was quite well known, not only for a beauty and poise as a woman. But for the very identity of the woman. With her tear filled deep blue gaze turned away from her lover. The teal hued haired woman covered her mouth. Struggling to maintain her composure, even if her very heart was breaking. Slumping against the cool brick wall behind her, the tear filled woman allowed the moons gentle glow to bathe her distraught form. Yet even with the moon's gentle embrace it simply was not enough to soothe the teal haired woman's heart.

But deep down she knew what would. She refused to be ignored. The woman simply could not fathom being simply pushed aside after all this time. All these years of time together. Loving one another and truly getting a sense of whom each other were. Through the smiles,laughter and through pain. Yes it was true the woman knew of her lover's past affections for Rhea but she never once thought that Uranus would leave her so suddenly. So immediate without a single word to her all to steal.....moments with their princess. This was just something the woman could not take. She had always believed that maybe just maybe if she could make Uranus fall for her then...she wouldn't abandon her. But my how wrong she was.

Lowering her gaze to the ground the distraught lover overheard Uranus speak once more. Her voice abit deeper as she spoke to Rhea. Her voice filled to the brim with passion as her gloved hand caressed Rhea's cheek. But her eyes pleading with her princess not to pull away. To not reject her now. Taking a deep breathe to soothe her rapid beating heart,Rhea allowed this brief yet intimate touch from Uranus continue. All the while the young princess struggled to speak to the "Soldier of the Heavens". "I don't want to rush you into anything. I only...." Uranus began as she gently tilted Rhea's head upward so that she was peering towards her.

"Want you to give me a special place....in your heart." Sailor Uranus whispered her breathe warm on Rhea's lips as the soldier knelt down slightly. Preparing to claim the lips of her once lost love. All the while unable to take this anymore the silent lover emerged from the shadows. Her footsteps startling both Uranus and Rhea. On instinct Sailor Uranus stood before her Princess, prepared to defend her from any enemies whom would dare harm her. But the person who approached them was not someone she was prepared to deal with.

Swallowing a large lump in her throat Sailor Uranus almost breathlessly whispered the identity of the woman. "M-Michiru!" The amount of shock and almost guilt was evident in Uranus's voice and gaze. As she gazed upon the tear filled Michiru whom silently walked towards the two. Her deep blue gaze lowered to the ground refusing to look Uranus nor the Princess in the eye. But she would get her point across, that was a promise. Gripping onto her transformarion pen Michiru finally tore her gaze from the ground. Daringly looking at both Uranus and Rhea whom seemed very nervous about the situation.

But it mattered not to Michiru for the Princess was a part of all of this. "I won't....be tossed aside like some trash!" Michiru screamed as a brilliant sea blue light began to pour from her pen. Realizing what she was doing Uranus called out to Michiru, begging for her not to continue this. But all her cries fell on deaf ears as the distraught Michiru allowed the glow from her pen to engulf her body. Spinning around holding out the pen, which creates a thin circle outline of water around her before outstretching her arms and the seawater rises up, submerging her. Once the water is gone she flips her hair and her lip gloss is applied before she twirls around and strikes her final pose.

But this pose was different, one filled with pain as Sailor Neptune now stood before Uranus and Princess Rhea. Her tear filled gazed nerver ceasing as she opened her mouth to speak "How could you....? How could you do this to me,Haruka?" Neptune cried her pain so real that it almost made Rhea herself weep. She could feel just how deeply Neptune cared for Uranus. No, more of how much she loved Uranus. Sailor Uranus remained silent for a moment, turning her gaze to Rhea whom averted her gaze to the ground. Not wishing to get between the two.

"Michiru I.....I never meant to hurt you." Sailor Uranus began as she stepped towards the sobbing "Soldier of the Seas" wrapping her strong and comforting arms around the teal haired beauty. Trying her best so soothe the grievefilled woman. "B-But you did! You left me,for her!" Neptune cried as she gripped onto Uranus tightly, sinking her fingers into her skin. Causing Uranus to yelp at the sudden roughness. It was foreign to her and most of all nothing like the Michiru she knew.

"I won't let you replace me..." Neptune began as she glared towards Princess Rhea. Her gaze startling the young maiden as she stepped back nervously. Unsure of what actions this hurt woman would take. "With her!" Neptune screamed as she charged towards Rhea angrily. The intent to do harm to her evident in her gaze. "Michiru,no!" Sailor Uranus cried out as she reached out to stop her distraught lover. Rhea gasped at the sudden advance of Neptune. Unsure of how to deal with this, nor ever truly undeestanding how this could have even happened to her. Would a member of her court strike her down? Or would Rhea have the courage to fight back?