Act. 44 Esmeraud's assault

While elsewhere in the 30th Century the Black Moon Family had returned. Reclaiming their normal base at the outskirts of the once flourishing city of Crystal Tokyo. And inside the base, quietly admiring her crush and semi obsession from afar was the woman called Emerald or Esmeraud. With her long flowing like green hair falling down to her sides,wearing her sleek green leather short dress,all the while fanning herself with her trusty fan. Her bright amber eyes were now glued to to the tall figure belonging to Prince Demande. Who sat next to his younger brother Saphir, quietly observing the images of their own obessions. One was human while the other was one she hated the most.

The image of a women wearing a beautifully made long flowing white dress,while her lovely pure blonde hair fell to her sides. It was her. The woman whom plagued her thoughts the moment when laid eyes on. The Queen of the Silver Millennium. Neo Queen Serenity. And Esmeraud wanted that woman dead. She wanted Prince Demande to notice her,and look at her the way he did the queen. And she would do anything for him to notice her. Anything. "Your being very naughty Esmeraud." Commented a familiar voice of Rubeus who appeared behind her. Grabbing her roughly by the waist,pinning her to the wall.

Esmeraud glared fighting against Rubeus's strong grip shouting foul words at him. "Release me Rubeus, this instant!" She shouted angrily only receiving an even stronger grip on her form causing her to glare daggars towards the man before her. Oh how she despised Rubeus, she wanted nothing more than to be rid of this man. But her dear Prince Demande insisted in bringing him into their cause, so of course she couldn't say no. "Enough foolimng around Rubeus." Ordered Saphir who stood before the two with a displeased look on his face. "We do not have time for this,now release her." Saphir stated his cold eyes jabbing knives into Rubeus who immediately released a fairly pissed off Emerude.

"If you want to prove yourself to us Esmeraud, retrieve the rabbit. And do not fail." Prince Demande called out to the flustered woman who nodded towards her prince. Bowing respectfully towards him before rushing out to the surface of the remants of Crystal Tokyo. It was then that both Prince Demande and Saphir watches the nearby battle at hand. Where their two "Beautiful Goddess" were protecting the "Little Rabbit". She watched as the small group made their way towards the impenetrable Crystal Palace. A smirk appeared on Esmeraud's lips before snapping her fingers as the malignant black crystal emerged at their feet. Quickly encasing the group with the onyx crystal, Chibi Usa allowed silent tears to flow. As she struggled against power of the crystal.

Sailor Moon and Sailor Constellation too struggled under the crystals might,gritting their teeth as they continued to be tamed by the crystal. In the corner of her eye Sailor Constellation saw the two children who had been by Chibi Usa's side. Even though they continued to hide their appearance she was sure they were scared. She strue to turn towards Tuxedo Kamen who's hand outstretched for his dear sister. Their hands linking together as a sudden voice made its presence known in Tuxedo Kamen's mind. " Combine your power with Sailor Constellation's,only then can you escape. " The voice stated as Tuxedo Kamen questioned whom the voice belonged to but quickly pushed it aside as he spotted two womam called Esmeraud walking towards them.

An evident smirk on her features as she fanned herself. "Looks like I caught myself the little rabbit." She commented pressing her hand against the crystal as I began to pulsate with power before sending a powerful electric current through the crystal. Chibi Usa was the first to release a horrid cry as the two children struggled to hold back their cries. Unable to stand it another moment both Sailor Constellation and Tuxedo Kamen extended their hands towards Esmeraud as a dim amber glow began to emit from their bodies. "Tuxedo!" "Starlight" "La Smoking Bomber!" The siblings shouted as a ray of white and gold light shot from their hands,shattering the crystal in an instant.

Esmeraud shielded her face from the brilliant light before disappearing from sight, refusing to die yet. One by one the group fell to the ground exhausted. Tuxedo Kamen caught the quietly sobbing Chibi Usa in his arms while Sailor Constellation caught the two mysterious children in her grasp. Asking if they were alright, the children remained silent. Nodding in response as they along with Chibi Usa led the way inside a beautiful crystal palace. The walls,floor and ceiling gave off a brilliant translucent glow. It was then that the girls realized everything was almost entirely made of crystal which only made it even more beautiful. One by one Chibi Usa stopped in a fairly large room where at its center lay a lovely stone pedestal,with beautiful intricate carvings within it.

But that wasn't what caught their way what did was the form of a woman laying upon the pedestal covered completely in crystal as if protrecting her. "Chibi Usa...who is that?" Sailor Moon asked,immediately interested in knowing the sleeping woman's identity. Chibi Usa leaned over the pedestal, tears rolling down her cheeks as she answered. "My Momma,Neo Queen Serenity." She whispered as Sailor Moon stumbled towards the pedestal eyimg the sleeping woman within. "This is....me?" She whispered in awe as she touched the surprisingly cold crystal. Chibi Usa nodded towards Sailor Moon before a handsome man wearing an all white suit stepped into the room bowing before Chibi Usa. "Tuxedo Kamen?" "Endymion?" Both Sailor Moon and Sailor Constellation asked the familiar man. Who indeed appeared to be the splitting image of Endymion.

The mam smiled genuinely towards the confused girls before stamdimg in front of them. " I am all of them and above. I am King Endymion. " The man informed them as Tuxedo Kamen starred towards his now known future self. King? He was King? It was true in his past like he had indeed been next in line to become King of the Golden Kingdom, but he never believed he would rule once again. And even if he did the only person he could picture ruling side by side with was his lovely Usako. Who apparently was the woman sleeping in the crystal. "Welcome to our future home Crystal Tokyo." King Endymion announced to the group spotting little Chibi Usa along with her two companions by her side.

The young king couldn't help but to smile as he ushered the 3 children towards him. The hooded two lowered their heads to him in respect before Chibi Usa ran towards him hoping for a well deserved hug only earning the reality of running through his body and landing on the ground. "What?" Sailor Moon asked in confusion watching as King Endymion's form faded in and out of reality. "I'm sorry Small Lady, I cannot touch you." He apologized towards the silently crying girl, who was helped to her feet by the two hooded children. King Endymion knelt before Chibi Usa smilimg warmly towards the girl. "Introduce yourself Small
Lady." He said as Chibi Usa nodded silently, sniffling as she fully introduced herself as the daughter of King Endymion and Neo Queen Serenity. Chibi Usa or Small Lady. Which also meant she was the daughter of Tuxedo Kamen and Sailor Moon.

Immediately their faces turned bright red at the realization, before being led through the palace by Kind Endymion. But strangely enough Sailor Constellation decided to leave the group and search the palace herself,she almost felt compelled to and she didn't know why.