Act 19. Elements of Reincarnation Part II

Dear Readers,

If you are enjoying my new Sailor Moon story please vote and comment. When you guys comment it keeps me going. Thanks guys!

-Ashe_Hime

As Princess Rhea continued her training to tame the limitless power of the Golden Crystal,Helios. Head Priest of Elysion and Guardian of the Golden Crystal. For as long as Helios could remember he has forever remained pure in both mind and body. Never once flagued by sinful and unclean thoughts of the human mind. But lately things had changed. For the first time in his life Helios had unclean thoughts. He wanted something. No he wanted someone. And that someone was someone out of his reach. A Princess in fact.

The woman that the pure priest Helios had his eye on was the proper handler of the Golden Crystal. Princess Rhea. She stood beside the many Maenads who bowed beside her. Praying to the Golden Crystal for strength and vigilance in the Princess's quest to maintain its power. To say the least Princess Rhea was a beauty to behold. With long flowing raven hair which passed her lower back. And lovely cerulean hued eyes which when you gazed into them it was as of gazing into the infinite blue sea.

And her smile,her smile was as if the very heavens were smiling down on him. Everything about Princess Rhea was so alluring, her touch sent Helios to cloud nine. It was a new feeling,a new emotion to the priest.  Never in his life had he ever felt such a connection to anyone. It was starling to him,yet exhilarating. He liked this,no he loved this. Helios watched the beautiful creature before him continue to pray to the Golden Crystal. Many thoughts filled his mind, but one was overpowering the others. "Protect her."

But Helios could not, being a holy priest of Elysion. He was unable to revert to violence,it was against his orders. His lifestyle even,even the Maenads were unable to use violence. Even though in his mind and his heart it was telling Helios to pick up a sword and protect this beautiful woman. He simply could not. But looking at her flawless complexion, he gentle smile was even tempting the holy priest to sin.

After finishing her daily prayer Princess Rhea bowed respectfully to the Maenads. Thanking them for their help in prayer,but the moment she turned to Helios her beautiful cerulean eyes lit up in utter joy. A warn smile appeared on her lips as she bowed her head towards the handsome priest thanking him as well. "Thank you,Helios. I appreciate your assistance." She told him the lovely smile still present on her face.

Before he could even stop himself, Helios soon found himself reaching out towards the heavenly being. Taking her warm and slim hand in his own,before planting a gentle kiss on her hand. Rhea's eyes widened at his actions,before her face turned bright red in what Helios suspected to be embarrassment. "The pleasure was all mine,Princess." Helios breathed,making eye contact with Rhea who's bright cerulean eyes seemed to be dancing at his very sight.

"You are...far too kind." Rhea whispered to the handsome man. The two completely entranced by each others beauty seemed to shut out the world around them. Only to be interrupted by the familiar voice of Prince Endymion. Princess Rhea's older brother and future ruler of the Golden Kingdom. "Were leaving Rhea." Endymion told his sister shaking her hand free of Helios's grip. The two men made eyes contact with each other, the young prince sending the head priest a warning filled gaze before tugging his sister away from Helios.

"But Brother-" "No buts Rhea,we have no time for this." Endymion interrupted his darling sister. Continuing to lead her away from the innermost city, Elysion. And most of all away from Helios. There was just something about him,his quiet charm that just drew Rhea in. She wanted to be near him. She wanted to be with him. Rhea just couldn't quite put her finger on it,but she knew one thing. She wanted to be with Helios.

Rhea turned her head to see Helios beside the two Maenads by his side. The two girls smiled warmly towards the two Earth Royals,all the while waving towards them. While Helios continued to stare at Rhea from afar,feeling the strong urge to be near her. To protect her,only Prince Endymion didn't see it that way. In his own way he was protecting his beloved sister. From something she wasn't familiar with yet. Love.

Even though Rhea had indeed introduced him to his current love,Prince of the Moon Serenity. He was still unsure of Rhea's own choices of love. Even though his own choice was indeed breaking many laws set by his father. The person Rhea could possibly be interested in broke more laws than he. And it could possibly ruin relations with another planet his mother and father stodd hard for. Even if Endymion himself didn't approve of it,he still had to obey their wishes.

Endymion continued to lead Rhea back to the palace, informing her once again about her duties as a princess and "Bearer of the Golden Crystal". Rhea knew full well of her duties but when she was around Helios,everything else just seemed to melt away.  Just the thought of seeing Helios was enough to make Rhea's heart flutter. She couldn't help but to smile at the thought of meeting Helios again. If anything just to be near him. The way she held her in his arms before,as she held onto the brightly lit crystal. It was a moment Rhea would never forget.

The feeling of Helios's strong arms wrapped around Rhea's slim form. The chills that ran through her at his sudden touch was enough to make her crumble under his touch. The way Helios called out to her in her time of need. She craved his touch to no end,and Rhea just couldn't quite understand if herself.