Act. 103 Dream Power

Straining to catch her breath, Celestial Sailor Constellation rose to her feet. A mess of crimson streaming down her right arm after skidding across the ground. But it mattered not. What mattered was the fate if the defenseless woman. Celestial Sailor Constellation knew she had to act. She had to protect the innocent no matter the cost. The creature referred to as Remless streaked across the room, tossing it's dangerous rings with gray accuracy. Soaring through the air for Hitomi. Who dangled upon the display table unable to move. And unconscious. The strange mirror still floating infront of her body. Celestial Sailor Constellation knew what it was. For her mother Queen Rhea "Mother of Stars" had taught her time again when she was a child. Learning the vast duities that came with being one of the Earth's many rulers. Along with being a "Sovereign of the Stars". Astra knew one day she would be the Protector of Dreams. And that Mirror was one that every living human held. A Dream Mirror of their very own holding ones dreams. An immense source of power. Never once fully tapped into.

It was once said that Queen Rhea once used this "Dream Power" though not to its full potential. The explosion of energy was unbelievable causing the very Earth to quake below. Almost as if bowing before the great power which stood upon it's soil. Astra recalled being enthralled by the tale. Wondering just how impactful such a power could be. Could anyone truly conquer it? But most of all was it even truly possible? Queen Rhea always left that to Astra's imagination. And now Astra only saw one option. Without the Golden Crystal she knew she was unable to save anyone. But with "Dream Power" maybe there was a chance. It was then that image of Pegasus flashed before Celestial Sailor Constellation's eyes. The white winged horse with its head held out towards her. It's glimmering gold horn reflecting in the light. 'Call my name.' A voice spoke, a voice Celestial Sailor Constellation felt deep down in her gut that she could trust. Dashing for the defenseless woman Celestial Sailor Constellation called out for him. Her cries being answered by a piercing gold light which pierced through the vast windows above. Bathing all in it's might glow and causing the spinning rings of death to fall to the ground with a loud clank.

The Remless stepped back fearful of the blinding light which took the shape of the lovely Pegasus. His wings flapping causing his many feathers to float about the battlefield. One being caught in the gloved hand of Celestial Sailor Constellation. Who gazed upon the dazzling creature. It's warm eyes upon hers, seeming to know something Astra did not. With a loud whinny Pegasus's gold horn gave off a bright glow which caused Celestial Sailor Constellation's brooch to react. Giving off a soft yet warm amber glow, her heart itself seeming at ease for the first time in awhile. It filled her with such harmony, and even caused Astra to crack a faint smile. Something also lost to her. Clutching onto the white feather and pressing it to her star shaped brooch; which seemed to absorb the feather. A sudden pulsing sensation making itself known to Astra. Her entire body brimming with energy.

In the flood of power a phrase flew from Celestial Sailor Constellation's lips. One the beckoned this new power to take shape. And come to her aid. "Celestial Constellation Dream Action!" The moment those words left her lips her trademark dark blue and gold trimmed fuko was overcome in a blinding gold light. The dark blue bow upon her back increasing in length taking the appearance of the butterfly. Closing her eyes Astra twirled her body slowly allowing transparent mini pauldrons to appear on her shoulders. Her star shaped brooch had taken the shape of a heart while it's jewel was now the shape of a heart as well. Upon her forhead Astra's tiara took the shape of a star gem. Running her gloved fingers through her snow and obsidian streaked locks, the soldier struck a pose. Her left hand outstretched before her forming the soldiers trusty rod. Aiming it towards the Remless, while Pegasus for a moment gazed at the warrior. Silently admiring his daughter from afar. Wishing he could aid her more. Speak with her even. To explain to her that he was alright.

That she was infact the only hope he and Rhea had in order to return. There was so much he wished to say. And his inability in this form only frustrated him so. But even still Helios had faith in his daughter. She would find a way. She always did. Watching for a moment longer unable to stay anymore. Pegasus silently departed. Though not before witnessing Astra declare who she was once more. And strike down the Remless in a final attack that would make her mother proud. With the battle settled Celestial Sailor Constellation's full departed, and with that Astra raced to the unconscious Hitomi. Her body falling to the ground with a gentle thud; while her dream mirror slowly slipped back into it's rightful place. To the joy of Astra who cared for the woman. Gentle as she placed her on a nearby bench. Waiting for the woman to come to before Astra took her leave.

Though the image of Pegasus and the enemy ever present in her mind. Astra rushed to inform the others. Sensing that the battle indeed had only just begun.