Act. 65 Lies and Secrets Revealed

Quietly Princess Sailor Constellation stood,allowing the wind to toss her starless her about. The smell of the fresh wind tickling her face,for some reason the wind seeme to linger around her. Almost as if it was trying to reassure the young princess of her thoughts. But her mind was in a jumble. With Sailor Uranus's words lingering in her mind,Ritsuko felt conflicted. Since Ritsuko could remember she was always able to trust Helios. Even when the two weren't even lovers, Helios was there. With his handsome smile. And.arms outstretched for her. He was her safety net. The person Princess Rhea would run to,with tears evident in her eyes. And he would hold her,and comfort her as long as she desired.

Never once had Rhea believed his kindness was ill willed. But now...now things were different. With the appearance of Uranus doubt lingered within Ritsuko's pure heart. Doubt about the man she loved. The man whom Rhea wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Helios. Biting her bottom lip the reincarnated Princess stepped into the condo she and her lover shared.

Quietly she closed the front door behind her,only to he greeted by Helios who as always. Smiled warmly towards her. His smile radiating so much love,so much dedication it was enough to make Ritsuko's heart flutter. But Ritsuko had no time for this. She needed answers and she needed them now. Helios noticed the serious look on his lovers face,and immediately rose to his feet. He asked her what was troubling her,before wrapping his arms around her slim waist. Comforting her like he always did.

His mere touch sent shivers down Ritsuko's spine. Electricity that only happened when she was touched by him...and Uranus. But why? Blinking away her brimming tears Ritsuko broke the romantic embrace,not once daring to look Helios in the eye. For if she did she knew she would lose to courage to speak her mind. "Did you lie to me?"Ritsuko breathed,her words hitting Helios like a ton of bricks. Once upon a time Helios could honestly say yes,that he had never once lied to her. Nor had he dared to but now....things were different. A new threat had appeared in their love life and he didn't want to lose her.

With regret evident in Helios's amber eyes,the priest gripped onto Ritsuko's slender hand. Running the back of her hand with his thumb in soothing circles. "Everything I've done has been for you and only you..but....for once I did something for myself." Helios stated his words as truthful as his undying love for Ritsuko. "But please..."Helios began before getting on his knees,hugging his sweet princess. Who she herself was on the brink of tears. "I love you,I just did not want to lose you to her."He whispered.

Her? What did he mean about her? Did Helios mean Uranus? "What do you mean by her?"Ritsuko questioned the priest before her who continued to plead her to stay. For her love for him never to waver. But Ritsuko wasn't too sure,would learning the truth about her relation to Sailor Uranus destroy the love she believed she had for Helios? For now the brave princess pushed these dark thoughts to the back of her mind before asking Helios to tell her everything. Tell her the things he had hidden from her. For only then would she know how she felt about Helios. And Uranus.

Hesitantly Helios took Ritsuko by the hand and led her outside onto the balcony. Wrapping his arms around her waist before whispering soothing words of love into her ear. Hoping to solidify the love the two shared. "Relax,and allow the memories to come to you. Of your past. Our love." Helios whispered into Ritsuko's ear as the cool wind tossed her long raven hair around. The wind once again seeming to caress her face. Ritsuko closed her eyes allowing the wind to soothe her troubled mind. She wanted to know. Ritsuko wanted to know the secrets her past held within.  She wanted to know why Sailor Uranus looked at her with such sad eyes.

But most of all why Helios had hidden Uranus from her? Was she truly such a threat? Or was there something else? Slowly Ritsuko felt as if she was floating in air yet all she saw was darkness. Knowing that the darkness would and could not harm her she surrendered herself to its clutches. Seeking the answers her past self held within her.