Chapter 75

CHAPTER SEVENTY–FIVE:

Surprise Attack

*** Tarvy's P.O.V.

"Hmm."ungot ko ng maalimpungatan ako.

I could feel a soft hand caressing my cheeks and face. Although it feels comfortable and damn feels homely, nagising pa rin ako.

But I automatically smiled when I open my eyes and I could see the beautiful face I am so longing to see and touch for more than a year now.

Smiling, I raised my hand as I held the hand which are caressing me and then brought it to my lips as I kissed it gently.

I smiled more when she smiled and then leaned on my chest. Umayos tuloy ako ng higa para makaunan siya sakin ng maayos.

Sighing with comfort and content, I kissed her head and hugged her more pushing her body towards mine closer.

"Good morning hmm..." I said with a bright smile.
"Good morning."she cutely said since being pressed on my body, her head was slightly pinned on me.

Napatawa nalang ako and released some space but still hugging her. I was gently patting her back as we laid like that with comfort.

"Tarvy?"she whispered and I hummed as a response.

Damn I missed hearing those gentle voice. Her voice calling my name.

"I missed you. So much mi hūsbonde."she added and hugged me tightly making me smile.

Caressing her naked back, I couldn't help but to remember how I was so surprised by seeing her inside my office instead someone who might plan on murdering me.

(... Flashback ...)

I was in my office very late at night, I think it was 10 something and yet still I am working my ass up inside my office in the mansion.

Elevic was sick and there is no one except me who could take care of him since mamà and papà where out of town for something while Ravin Blythe is on a mission. Bumalik naman sa kani-kanilang hideout ang mga kapatid ko leaving me alone and my son in the mansion with the maids and guards.

Isang linggo na rin mula ng mangyari ang balak na pagkuha sa anak ko and Elevic is already a week with his fever.

And because of that, I couldn't asked Elevic about that matter we the guys were planned to since Elevic is sick. I couldn't just asked him about it.

The doctor said that it was a simple fever but because of what happened on that day ang sinat lang sana ni Elevic ay lumama and until now, he's on a high fever. Pabalik-balik lang ang lagnat niya.

And because I was afraid Elevic might not get better, or worst, instead of only a fever it turns out to be more severe I asked my secretary to bring all my work in the mansion as I finished them all inside my office here in the mansion. So here I am now, instead of me working on my office in the company I was doing my job in the office here in the mansion.

I don't want to leave my son with the maids only taking care of him so I myself wants to make sure he'll be better.

Kakapatulog ko pa lang ulit kay Elevic kaninang mag eleven pa lang after I fed him some hot soup and then the medicine. Pinunasan ko na rin siya at pinalitan ng damit and before I left him sleeping, his temperature decreased from 38.6 to 37.6. Still high but better than the later.

I was just hoping that on the morning, it completely decreased back to normal and continue stay like that until he's finally better. Ilang araw na rin kasi siyang absent sa school and I know he'll be worried when he became better knowing he's absent for a week already.