Chapter 51

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE:

- The Truth -

Tarvy

"ARGN!"

I groaned as I woke up with a fvcking headache. Seriously? Did I get drunk up last night to have this fvcking headache?

"Sh*t."

Naiinis na iminulat ko na lang ang mga mata ko. At first, I was wondering what the hell I was doing at one of the sleeping quarters in the HQ. But as I remember the event yesterday, from the time I received a call from Cypher saying that they were in danger, to the time I saw the bullets pierce through my wife's body, to the time I tortured the b*stard, which was the main root of everything that happened yesterday.

And when I was out of fear, I cried in front of my siblings for the first time again.

"Fvck! What a fool, Ali. Tss!" I hissed myself and rose up from the bed.

Speaking of siblings, where are they? Umuwi na kaya sila sa mansyon? For sure, Mamà and Papà will be glad that their other kids are at home.

Lalakad na sana ako papuntang CR para maghilamos nang bigla na lang bumukas ang pinto revealing my sister with a tray of foods in her hands.

"Good morning, Ali. I know you're awake so I brought you breakfast," nakangiting sabi nito sabay lapag niyon sa kama.

I arch one of my eyebrows in a manly way, of course. Then walk back towards the bed instead of the comfort room.

"Where's Alexus? Is it only the two of you who came here?" I inquire as I sit on the bed and get the plate with fried rice.

So I guess it was only morning since this is breakfast.

"Nope. Well, at this moment, kami pa lang ni kuya," she chirped, giving emphasis to her last word. "Of course we are with our fam. The others will follow as well. As far as I heard, Ashtrid and Alexis are already on their way. Not sure with Tristan and Rosh Anne," she happily said as she put some hotdogs and hams on my plate.

I tss-ed but then again started eating. Aminin ko man o hindi I am fvcking hungry because I didn't eat yesterday's lunch and dinner.

As I started eating, I could feel her eyes boring at me. At first, I ignored it and continued eating. Pero tangina lang, sinong gustong titigan ng gan'yan habang nakain. Buti sana kung siya si Lexine, fvck! I would even beam while eating.

So I put the utensils down and wiped the side of my mouth with the towel that was in the tray too before facing her.

"What?" I asked stoically. "You're staring at me as I started eating. What do you need?" prangkang tanong ko na.

She was just looking at me. Like she's contemplating things before asking. And I know what she will ask.

Gaya nga nang sabi ko, everything I did last night, although it was a blast, I could still remember it clearly. Lahat. Mula sa pagiging halimaw ko up to my outburst until I was finally injected with sleeping medicine.

"Oh, just fvcking ask!"

I bluntly said, seeing her hesitating look. Tinarayan naman niya ako bago ako tinitigan nang matalim.

Well, if she asks about Lexine, I'll answer her honestly. If she asks about Lexcee, I'll still answer her. But if she's asking about my wife in general, I can't answer that.

Kasi ako mismo ay hindi rin sigurado kung sino sa kanila ang pinakasalan ko. Not literally.

Since I don't know just who the real woman is that I want to marry. Yes, I knew that it was Lecxee who was standing with me in front of the altar on that day of our marriage but was it really her who I was going to marry?