Chapter 72

CHAPTER SEVENTY–TWO:

 Who's whom?

*** Third Person's P.O.V.

They remained staring at Ali like he grow another head. Seeing this, Ali hissed at them and snorted.

"Asking me but not believing me at all. Fuck ya'll."tamad na wika niya at tumayo na sa kinauupuan.

Doon naman natauhan ang mga kasama at tsaka nagkaniya-kaniyang isip ng tanong. Kaya naman sabay-sabay tuloy silang nagtanong kay Ali.

"What do you mean Ali?"
"Yin is what??"
"How is that possible Ali?!"
"Fuck! Seryoso?!"
"That's fucking impossible."

Halo-halong tanong nila Kairus, Chaos, Blythe, Theo, at Gab. Samantalang mura lang ng mura itong si Triton.

"Explain more Ali. Damn."may riing sabi ni Triton.

Napaharap na naman si Ali sa kanila with that serious expression of his. Not blank or cold but it was really serious.

"I don't even know how to explain it Triton. All I know and sure is that the Yin I fight with is non other than Lexine, my wife..."

.

(... Flashback ...)

His heart was beating fast and wild. Not because of the adrenaline rushed or because the on going fight but because of the fact that the voice sounds and feel the same as the voice of his wife.

"Lexine, mi wíf, mi amore."

Nanatili tuloy siyang nakatayo at blankong nakatingin lang sa taong kaharap at kalaban niya ngayon. He couldn't just processed everything in just one saying.

Kaya naman ng suntukin siya ng kalaban sa mukha ay napamura nalang siya sa sakit at nanlalaki ang matang napatingin sa kaharap.

"What the hell's that for?"gulat niyang tanong na parang aping-api siya.

The person in his front didn't answer and just continue assaulting him so he had no choice but to evade every kick and punch that person tried to give him.

"Stop this Lexine. Let's talk. Damnit."he hissed when he was kicked on his waist. "Fuck, mi wīf, let's talk. Enough with the fighting. Oh shit!"he groaned when Yin blowed with a roundhouse kick.

Fortunately this time, he was fast enough to step backward and evaded the attacked.

"Lexine—"he was cut off when Yin immediately rashed towards him and continue the nonstop and flashing kicks and punched.

Again, Ali had no choice but to evade everything. He hissed, groaned, and cursed when he was about to get hit by the person's obviously hard blows.

"Fuck. Aw shit!"he cursed when he was again hit by a kick on his injured arm.

Doon lang napahinto ang kalaban sa walang kapagurang patama sa kaniya. Iniinda ang sakit, he stared at the person in his front with longing and everything despite being hide by the mask. Then he step forward but immediately halted when he onced again heard that voice.

"Damnit Tarvy. I know you're dying to asked me questions but for fuck's sake! Focus will ya'?!"she whisper-shout, enough for him to understand. "Damn. Fight. Me. Back! Win against me you dumbass!"she hissed before dashing towards him.