Chapter 50

CHAPTER FIFTY:
- Ace Galére -

"LEXINE...Lexine I love you, Mi wīf. I love you... Don't leave me, please... Lexine..." paulit-ulit na tawag ni Ali sa pangalan ng asawa.

At this time, he really snaps out of himself.

Wala namang magawa ang mga kapatid niya na kung hindi naaawa sa kalagayan niya ngayon ay mga naguguluhan naman.

Naaawa dahil sa nangyayari ngayon sa kapatid. This is actually the first time they ever saw this brother of theirs crying like a lost child. Not even when the news of his wife missing leaves him with their son.

He didn't even try to mourn and just remained in his cold and blank composure. He even treated their son like someone else's, asking someone to protect it rather than himself.

Well, that is based on the reports their investigator sl*sh spy for Ali told them. Sa pag-aalala kasi nila dito na baka mawala ito sa sarili ng mawala ang asawa ay lagi nila itong pinasusundan. May chance kasi na mawala sa sarili ang isang Shelton, especially the men, kapag iniwan sila ng mga mahal nila. Just like what happened to their great grandfather, grandfather, and their father himself.

They are just thankful, especially the eldest brother, that they aren't the ones who were born as bosses because for sure, this thing might happen to them instead of this brother of theirs.

They are after all the Aces.

Also known as Aces Galére.

Aces Galére is a hidden member of the Shelton Mafia. Tanging ang mga higher ups, rankers, at mga original members ng mafia nila ang nakakaalam ng existence nila. Lahat ng mga makakaalam na may mga tulad nila, inosente man, underlings, lalo na mga kalaban ay kailangang patahimikin agad.

Although the mafia members and mafia underlings know their existence, tanging ang mga original members lang ang may karapatang makaharap ang mga aces. Underlings shouldn't meet any of them or if they did, they should be terminated.

But the only person who knows their true identity, face appearance, and relationship to the boss is the boss himself, the family of the boss, and some high ranking members.

Aces Galére is composed of the siblings of the mafia boss. Yes, Aces Galére is none other than the boss' siblings. So nakadepende ang bilang ng aces sa kung pang-ilan ang mafia boss sa mga magkakapatid. Let's use Ali's siblings as an example to explain it briefly.

Ali is the sixth of nine children the former mafia boss has. He became the mafia boss because he was the third son their parents had.

The following is the list of his siblings in order. The list goes from oldest to youngest.

Alexus Troy Shelton
Alexis Charm Eunice Shelton
Killiane Zace Shelton
Tristan Craige Shelton
Cyan Ashtrid Shelton
Tarvy Alistair Zuchary Shelton
Trevor Shawn Shelton
Travis Yaune Shelton
Rosh Anne Shelton

And based on the list above, the first five siblings before him (Ali) are the chosen Aces since the only person/s who belong to these hidden members are the sibling/s before the chosen mafia boss.

So technically, his five older siblings are the five members of the Aces. Of course, here, it also has a rank but the rank is based on their birth order. Alexus, the oldest, is the 'First Ace', followed by his twin, Alexis, as the 'Second Ace', and so on and so forth.

At ang dalawang kasama niya nga ngayon ay ang kapatid niyang si Killiance o Kill na siyang 'Third Ace' at ang panganay na si Alexus na siyang 'First Ace'.