Chapter 68

CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT:

- Auction -

*** Tarvy's P.O.V.

"...And the item number 4 is sold!"anunsyo ng emcee at napainom nalang akong muli ng alak. "Let's move on now to our item number 5! Everyone, who knows this mad scientist who invented some drugs that were all upgraded. Dr. John McCarrey of the USA underground pharmacy. Known as the mad scientist who loves upgrading the uses of any drugs in the world. For more information, place your bid to the highest you can to get the whole information about the doctor and his works. Let's start with 300,000 U.S. dollars."

I sighed as I drink the last drop of my whiskey on my glass and poured some again.

And as I was doing that, my mind was thinking about something.

I was here yet my mind was roaming somewhere. I can hear them yet I couldn't care less about everything.

Yun bang naririnig ko sinasabi nila, naiintindihan ko sila, yet I just don't care?

"Okay! And we have a winner! From VIP table number 014, with a bid of 1 million U.S. dollar, he get the files of Mr. McCarrey."

Who really is that Yang? Bakit ganito ang pakiramdam ko sa kaniya?

It wasn't alove affection but something's telling my mind na kailangan ko siya. That I should have her, know her, to get something that I think she knows well. And that she have some connections with.

Then I remember what that Yin said?

A person which was close to me?

Hindi kaya that same goes with those two? I mean, the Yin and Yang duo? Maybe nililito lang talaga ako ng Yin na yun and that the two person he was pertaining that was closed to me was them both. Yin and Yang.

Like, after knowing the real gender if that Yang, there is something on me telling that that I already know that Yang, and to make sure of it, I should see it with my own eyes what's behind that mask.

"Damn, tama na nga yan Death! Marami ka nang nainom. It should be enough."rinig kong sabi ni Theo and I hissed.

I am not that easy to get drunk. And that is true. Dahil kung tutuusin, pag pinagsama-sama mo mga baso ng whiskey na nsinom ko kanina plus ngayon, halos makadalawang baso na ako yet I am still sober as hell.

At hindi ako nagsisinungaling nor nagmamayabang.

"Nah. I am not a light drinker. Gusto ko lang makapag-isip."tanging nasabi ko nalang.

Yes, nakakapag-isip ako gamit ang alak.

I don't know but after my wife's missing, mas nagiging sober ang utak ko kapag nakakainom o umiinom ng alak kaya mas maraming napasok sa utak ko.

Most especially if my mind is so clouded na hindi ko ns malaman anong una kong poproblemahin, susulusyunan, o iisipin.

At anong magagawa ko eh sa hindi talaga mawala sa isip ko ang katauhan ng Yang na iyon.

It was like my body and mind was present but some part of my mind was in that time where that Yang still there.

Hindi ako lasing pero navi-visualize ko pa rin ang itsura niya kanina sa stage and that's because she couldn't get out of my system.

Na parang gustong-gustong malaman ng isip ko kung sino ang taong yun dahil pakiramdam ko na kapag nakita ko mismo ang mukha niya ay masasagot ko na ang lahat-lahat.

Gaya nga ng sabi ko, I am thinking that maybe at some point, she' s the one I need to clarify every questions living in my mind from the very beginning.