Chapter 74

CHAPTER SEVENTY–FOUR:

 The Plan

*** Tarvy's P.O.V.

"Daddy!"

Mabilis ko namang sinalubong ng yakap at kinarga si Elevic.

I was so damn angry for what happened to my son. This is the second time they did this and I am so itching to get back to them. If it weren't for me looking for my wife I would have already targeted the Saga's only heir and make him feel what it feels like to make someone's child miserable tenth fold!

Sa sobrang galit ko noon ay pinagmadali ko talaga ang pagpapatakbo sa yate ni Triton at ang pagbyahe ng kotse pabalik sa mansion. Triton and the others were left in the port while me and Ravin Blythe rashed back here.

Habang karga ang anak ko ay lumapit naman sa akin sina mamà at papà. They looked relief as they saw me now with my son.

"Where's the body guards?" I asked Papà.
"They are in the head quarters. The head of the team were shot and the surgery was on going. You should go there and ask them personally specially the head."mabilis na sagot naman ni Papà.

I grimly nodded as I look at my son. He looks like he cried alot since his eyes were bloodshot and the evident remains of tears in his cheeks. Also, his nose is red so I am hundred and one percent sure that Elevic cried.

But why?

I know my son wouldn't cry specially in that type of scenario. Yes he might be still a child but Lexine and I trained him to be a strong one and not to cry specially in that type of situation.

So why?

"Daddy!"

I was taken back from my reverie when he cheerfully called me. Doon ko napansin na kahit mukha siyang humagulgol ng iyak ay hindi naman mapatid ang lawak ng ngiti niya. He looks so happy and excited about something.

And based on the way he look at me, he's excited to share it with me.

"Daddy! I saw Mommy! Mommy saved me!"he bouyantly chirped.

And I was dumbfounded and just look at him warily. Trying to accept and registered his words at me or if I really heard it right. But when he remained looking at me expectantly, excitedly, and hopefully, I sighed and smiled back at him as I playfully raffled his hair.

"Yeah? That's good son." I said smiling at him.

Nawala naman ang ngiti niya at nagtatakang napatingin sa akin. He even scrunched his face and tilted his head on the side as he look at me questionably.

"You believed me Daddy? That I really saw Mommy? Did you saw her too before I did?"he asked and then look at me warily.

Naiiling at nakangiting napatango nalang ako. Proud that my son is a wise kid.

"Yes, Daddy met Mommy in the island last night. And Mommy promised Daddy that he would surprised visit me so if that happens, help Daddy seize and locked up Mommy for she won't leave us again yeah?" I said to my son smirking at my foolish idea.

Although it might sound foolish and so damn childish and immature, and so damn desperate, if its the only way I could bring back my wife then I would do it without hesitation.

"So it was really true Ali? You already found your wife."nakangiting tanong ni Mamà.

I look ate her and smile then nodded.

-------------------

"What will you do now Ali? Saga's trying to get you with your son." Kairus asked.