Chapter 63

CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE:

- Yin-Yang Duo -

*** Tarvy's P.O.V.

"Zup Ali boy!"

"Hey Ali,"

Napatango naman ako pabalik kay Triton ng tanguan niya ako.

Their different ways of saying hi to me.

Napatayo naman ako mula sa swivel chair na kinauupuan ko. Although they are my friends, courtesy is still needed and appropriate since this was a business meeting afterall.

Nagkaniya-kaniya naman silang upo sa mga sofa na nasa harapan lang ng table ko so I walk towards there too as I sit besides Triton and across Kairus.

"So, should we start this meeting?" Kairus asked ng makaupo na ako.

I nodded same as Triton while Chaos say a small 'Yeah' before Kairus nodded his head too.

Actually, I called them for another reason most especially Triton but since may kailangan din kaming pag-usapan regarding with the business we have in Adelaide in Australia, Ceuta in Spain, Islamabad in Pakistan, and Mascow in Russia ay wala akong choice kundi ang unahin ang bagay na iyon.

"What happened?" I asked ng wala ng nagsalita.

Gaya nga ng sabi ko ay wala akong alam about sa bagay na iyon since ibang bagay ang pakay ko sa meeting na ito. Kairus just called us and set an immediate meeting para pag-usapan ang bagay na yun, and I just agreed.

"Well, it's about the branch in Adelaide, Ceuta, Islamabad, and Mascow which was either bombard or raid by the local mafiosos in the said area. And based on the information we gathered from the mafia bases their that the mafiosos who do the raiding and bombing is actually under the Saga, yours trully."naiiling na panimula ni Chaos na kampanteng nakaupo sa sofang kinalalagyan.
"Casualty, 75% of the mall in Adelaide were destroyed with hundreds of death and thousands of injured. Ceuta's branch got an 80% casualties, with exactly seven thousand deaths and 1006 injured people reported. While in Islamabad it was only injured and dead since hindi sila binomba unlike Adelaide and Ceuta. Though, the casualty of death is greater than injuries. But in Mascow, the casualty range at 90% of the mall since lahat ata ng lugar ay tinaniman nila ng bomba. And the death loss is about thousands same as the injured people since it was a large mall afterall. Numerically speaking, maybe the death and injured in Ceuta is doubled in Mascow."dugtong naman ni Kairus na nagpasakit ng ulo ko.

What a great loss.

Okay lang sana kung ang casualties lang ay mga gamit but there are deaths and injured people affected.

Mahirap masolusyunan yan dahil hindi lang pera ang mawawala sa amin but the trust people gave us which is much more important.

"There were families claiming the bodies of their family members asking for justice and the board and shareholders in the said branches already gave them money but there were still some family who didn't accept any and pushing to get justice. And most of those families were the ordinary people. Basing it to their faces, some of the people who accepted money is also paid by that fucking mafia, we don't know, maybe some of the hardheaded people trying to asked for justice were also their people."sabi naman ni Triton na mas lalong nagpasakit ng ulo ko.

This Saga mafia is really getting on my nerves.

Selfishness, cruelty, and power is really making these bunches of idiots a greedy killing little devils.

Hintayin lang nilang mapuno ako. Makikita nila ang totoong demonyo.

"How about the companies which has also their shares in the said mall?"tanong ko na.
"That, thankfully matitino talaga ang mga napipili mong shareholders Ali boy. They said nothing and some of them donated money too to help compensating the affected people."nakangiting sagot naman agad ni Chaos.