Chapter 65

CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE:

- Solus Satis -

*** Third Person's P.O.V.

"Your highness, we're here."

Mabilis na napaangat ng tingin si Ali sa kaniyang driver bago inilagay ang tingin sa labas ng kotseng sinasakyan niya.

At dahil sa salamin ng kotse ay nakita niya ang repleksyon ng sarili.

He was wearing a black and white suit paired with a black pants. His hair was brushed up making his face clear and firm. He's even wearing a piercing in his right ear adding the bad young gentleman image.

Yes, with his face right now, he was just like in his early twenties, young, wild, and free, yet, already tied with his future wife.

And wearing this formal black suit again and of course the mask he were always wearing is what he missed doing.

Batay sa pagkakaalala niya ay ang huling pagkakasuot niya ng ganito ay noong hindi pa siya ikinakasal. Around his teen and early twenty years.

Noon kasi ay mahilig siya sa mga formal na uri ng business underworld. There would be the underworld gathering, the underworld auction, and the underworld casino he always visits. And now, after years, finally, he could wear his mask again were he became famous before.

It was when he was announced as the new mafia boss and was invited into a gathering to acknowledge him as the new head of the Shelton mafia.

And since the gathering is a masquerade one, he had no choice but to wear one. His own mother is the one who made the design for him. It was a black glittered mask wherein only the top of his eyes and the tip of his nose is covered.

And with that, he joined his first ever mafia gathering visit as the new Shelton Mafia boss.

Pero ang hindi niya alam, that gathering was catered by the Hecta Ordiri to give him his final test as the new mafia boss.

And that was him against the mafia bosses who was there.

Ayaw man niyang gawin ay hindi niya pwedeng hindian dahil doon nakasalalay ang pagiging mafia boss niya. Because it was said that who ever killed him will be the new mafia boss here and there.

Although Ali was very glad to give the position to them, Lecxee is not. Kasama kasi sa makukuha ng makakapatay sa kaniya ay ang fiancee niya na si Lecxee and that triggered him more.

Kaya naman with that phoenix eyes of him deadly and firm, he killed almost hundred of the mafia bosses who's in there while the rest was badly injured.

And there he became the top one mafia boss of death listers and named as the Death mafia boss.

Remembering that, he shakes his head as he closed firmly his eyes.

Muli kasing nakita niya sa repleksyon ang kislap ng mga mata niya noong araw na iyon. Kislap ng galit at pagkamuhi at yun way walang iba kundi para sa kinikilalang mataas na organisasyon ng mafia.

Hecta Ordiri.

Agad naman niyang iminulat ang mga mata ng bumukas ang pintuan ng sasakyan sa side niya. With his cold and firm face, he strode out of his car.

"Your highness, the mafia bosses is waiting for you in the upper deck."biglang sabi sa kaniya ng sa pagkakaalala niya ay personal butler ni Triton.

Isang tango lang naman ang isinagot niya.

Agad na bumungad sa kaniya ang isang puting private yatch na pagmamay-ari ni Triton.