Chapter 49 (M)

W A R N I N G ! !
Depiction of violence, torture, and brutal k*lling. Kung hindi kayang sikmurain, you can skip this chapter.

.

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE:

- Death's Room -

THE ROOM became quiet. Though there were three people inside, dalawa sa kanila ay pinapakiramdaman muna ang kasama.

The Ali that they knew is different to the one they are currently seeing. He looks like a psychotic devil right now. Gone the cold, emotionless, and composed Ali. This is the Death they knew. The mafia boss whom people that were under the mafia world is scared of.

And they can't do anything about that. Ayaw man nilang panoorin ang gagawin nito sa kawawang lalaki, they want to at least watch their brother do his thing and stop him if he goes overboard.

So they just stay quiet and calm while watching their brother do his bidding.

Being invited to this room, you just did a good job of asking the devil for your merciless death.

The room they were in right now is famous not only for the mafia members but also for the mafia's rivalry. The Death's room.

Why is it called that?

There are lots of reasons, especially for the people who know about it. But to summarize it, three reasons are enough.

First, 'Death' because lots of people died in the said room. Either because of punishment, torturing, or simply because of a death sentence.

Death sentence has a different meaning in this place. Once you hear this, either for others or, unfortunately, for yourself, it only means that you made a mistake in "Death" itself.

The second reason is, 'Death' because the room itself speak death. Well kung inaakala niyo na isang simpleng kwarto lamang ang loob nito with simple things ay nagkakamali kayo. The room surrounds with cabinets full of deadly things such as different types of g_uns, knives from the shortest to the longest, samurais, shureikens, whip, sticks, and many t*rture equipments. Say it and you can find it here.

Sa isang sulok ay may isang pintuan na may passcode ulit na tanging si Tarvy lang ang may alam. That is a room, which is his office. Doon din makikita ang mga experimenting equipments niya since gumagawa din siya ng mga poisons, antidotes, sedatives, and even types of drugs, either famous drugs or new but dangerous drugs. That is why he only knows the passcode. Thankfully, it's security is always on the high end. Not even the rank one hakken from his mafia can hack and enter it's system.

The third and last reason is 'Death' because the owner of the room is the death itself. Mafia boss, Tarvy Alistair Zuchary Shelton, a.k.a. Death, is the owner of the room. In short, it's the main reason why it is called Death's Room, since, frankly speaking, it is 'his' room.

That reason is enough to terrify everyone from being 'invited' into this room.

"Hmm. What should I do first?" he asked himself, completely ignoring the other people in the room.

Roaming around the room to look for something to start his revenge. But he stops when he remembers that the guy's still unconscious. He doesn't like punishing someone unconscious. He loves hearing their grunts, shouts, whimphers, and begs.

So he walks in to the guy, smiling wickedly. As soon as he neared him, gritting his teeth, he kicked the guy in the gut, earning a groan from the now conscious guy.

"Hah! Are you awake, dumbass?" he asked, trying to smirk at the guy, though he failed miserably since he unconsciously gritted his teeth with a clenched jaw.