Chapter 12: Written Exam... Oh no...

I'm posting two chapters this Christmas Eve, so be thankful. Later on there will be a late christmas party chapter. Deal with it. 2.

"Now for the last one, Himawari Hyuuga." He said making a picture of me appear. Luckily it was a picture of me with the mask I would wear before Team 7 came along. "Not much is known. All I have is a name and a picture and age 13, except I do known she is participating in the Chunin exams."

"Oh." Hinata smiled probably happy to know I'm alive.

"Really! Hinata that's great you'll get to see your sister soon. I remember you and her were always cute twins." Kiba laughed nudging Hinata who was pushing her fingers together.

I wish I could tell her now, but I need privacy, I also kind of want to surprise my whole family in the exams. I'll be like surprise, surprise and beat the crap out of my opponent.

As Kabuto showed the rest of them some percentages of ninjas on his what not cards I just decided not to pay attention. Until Naruto started yelling, that is.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to beat every single one of you believe it!" Naruto yelled making the people who didn't hate us already hate us.

"Hey what's that idiot trying to do? Get us killed? Tell your boyfriend to keep his big fat trap shut!" Ino shouted at Sakura.

"What boyfriend!" Sakura returned angry at the thought of dating Naruto. I agree he is cute, but like a little idiot brother cute, or at least to me anyway.

All the other rookie leaf Genin kept yelling at Naruto for being loud and whatever. Their making enemies real fast. I know what teams are probably going down first... ( ̄ー ̄). Suddenly a sound ninja attacked Kabuto. After the ninja through two kunai and Kabuto doged he tried to punch him with a metal arm? Kabuto dodged the punch, but his glasses shattered. I'm sure he dodged...

"So it was that kind of attack." I heard Kabuto say to himself. Judging that their sound ninja it was probably a sound attack, maybe.

"Hang on, I saw it all, he dodged the attacks, how did that happen?" Sasuke questioned angrily.

"It must have come closer then it looked. Look at him acting like a tough guy." Shikamaru grumbled.

"Like your one." I retorted receiving a look from Shikamaru. "Pineapple Shika-kun don't be like that." I whined grabbing his arm.

His eyes widened a bit before he turned his head away in, what I think, was embarrassment. That's adorable, but why did he widen his eyes? Am I really that stunning.

"What! Your hair looks like a pineapple." I questioned, but before he could respond somebody started yelling.

"ALRIGHT YOU BABY FACED DEGENERATES PIPE DOWN AND LISTEN UP!" A voice yelled in a puff of smoke. "It's time to begin. I'm Ibiki Morino your proctor, and from this moment on... Your worst enemy. First you candidates from The Village Hidden in the Sound, knock it off. Who told you you could fight. Do you want to be failed before we even begun."

"Sorry, it's our first time, I guess we're a little jumpy sir." The sound ninja responded.

"I'll say this once so listen up, there will be no fighting between candidates, no attacking each other without the permission of your proctor and even then the use of fatal force is strictly prohibited. Anyone who even thinks of messing with me will be disqualified immediately, got it?" Ibiki laid down the rules to us.

"No fatal force? That's no fun." The ninja said making someone laugh.

"We're ready, well proceed to the first stage of the Chunin Exams, handover your paperwork, in return you'll each be handed a number which will determine where you will sit. Well start the written test once you are all seated." The proctor commanded.