Chapter 18: Sound People Don't Shut Up

"Rotation!"
Himawari's pov.

After I finished the rotation she glared at me. I returned it with a smirk. Suddenly I'm slammed back with a wave of sound. I feel dizzy, I don't like the feeling of dizziness. It's like when you put your arms straight out and turn as fast as you can, it sucks. To the left I see Lee on his hands and knees.

"I will teach you that there is a wall that, you can't get past with just hard work." The guy in front of Lee said to him. "Your move is indeed fast, but our moves are the speed of sound, and exceed both of yours."

"Lee!" Sakura yelled in worry when he vomited a little blood.

"There is a little trick to my attack." He informed us raising his arm. It had holes in it. I'm assuming it has something to do with that Jutsu he attacked us with. "Just dodging it won't help."

Oh, this is just great. It seems like Lee can't hear out of his left ear, and I'm mostly out of chakra. Some of my ribs are bruised, and I know one is probably broken. To top it off that Curse Mark is a pain.

"It's sound." He said. "You dodged my fist, but the sound attack you. Do you know what sound is?"

"Vibrations?" Sakura asks behind us.

"Correct." He confirms. "Being able to hear something means that your eardrum cats he's the vibration in the air. And the human eardrum will shatter anything above 150 decibels. On top of that, by applying a shock to the semicircular canals... An opponent will lose his sense of balance. You won't be able to move your body will for a while."

"Your outdate hand-to-hand combat moves won't work on us." The other guy laughed. "It was effective for a while, but I showed you my technique. So it's not going as smoothly as you thought it'd be. I can control supersonic waves and air pressure... And I'm capable of destroying even a rock. I can send air into the ground and make it a cushion, as well. It's different from your dumb moves." He opened his hands where two holes were. They were blowing sound and air out.

"Holy crap, they talk a lot." I complained laying on the ground. "I've never been in this state in a fight before. Man I'm pathetic."

"Alright!" The bandage guy yelled. "Your next." Zaku then charged at Sakura.

"Sakura!" I shouted getting to my feet. I waved a little bit, still being dizzy and all. However, before I could get to her Lee did. Lee flinched before he could land a hit and got attacked with sound again. He then fell to the ground. He got ready to finish him.

"No!" Sakura shouted as we both threw kunai at him. I jumped in to attack from behind as Sakura threw some shuriken at him. The guy who ranted about breaking a rock blocked Sakura with sound. I was just about to kick the bandage guy(Dozu right?) when I was blocked by sound that sent me sliding.

"I hate Sound!" I screamed in anger.

"You hair is glossier than mine." I heard the girl say. Looking up I saw that she hadn Sakura by the hair. "If you have time to care for your hair, train more! Trying to be sexy? Zaku, kill that Sasuke in front of this pig."

"That sounds good." (Pun not intended) Zaku replied. Sakura started crying after the girl pulled her. "Then lets do this."

"That won't work on me." The girl told her when Sakura grabbed a kunai.

"What are you talking about?" Sakura asked with a smirk.

"What?!" The sound girl shouted as Sakura c-cut her hair!? Sakura's hair fell to the ground along with her Leaf forehead protecter. The girl, Kin, went to attack her, but Sakura used a substitution, thank kami(God).