Chapter 9: Panda and clothes shopping with Tenten

• Dedicated to @Shinigami5

Himawari's pov.

"Your hot." I quickly slap my hand over my mouth shaking my head. "S-sorry, but you a-are. Never mind."

The three sand ninja Kankuro, Temari, and the red head look at me weirdly. The two who were here first show signs of fear looking back and forth from me to their teammate. The Red Panda just stares at me before getting a frustrated look. Obviously he decides to ignore me, thank god, because he starts to talk to his black suited teammate.

"Your a disgrace to our village. Why do you think we came all the way here to Konoha?" He questions with a blank face.

"Listen Gaara," Kankuro begins "These guys started it."

So his name is Gaara I'll remember that even if he is a little scary.

"Shut up." Gaara demands making Kankuro flinch. "I'll kill you."

"I was at fault. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He apologizes.

Why would they be afraid of him? Perhaps it's that evil chakra I sensed. I'm betting it is.

"Excuse them, you guys." Gaara says looking towards us. He quickly disappears into a spiral of sand then reappearing onto the ground. "Let's go. We didn't come here to fool around." He says starting to walk away.

"Wait up." Sakura commands running forward.

"What is it?" He replies with a question.

"Judging from your headband protectors, your from the Hidden Village of the Sand, right?" Sakura interrogates. "The country of fire and the country have an alliance, but a treaty prevents us from entering each other's countries without permission. State your purpose. According to your reasons, I will..."

"What you're looking for is closer than you think. You don't know anything." She informs holding up a pass. "This is a traffic pass. As you guessed, we are Genins from the Sand located in the land of wind. We came to this village to take the Chunin selection exam."

"Chunin selection exam?" Naruto stupidly says. "What's a Chunin selection exam?"

"You really must not know." The other blonde replies.

"Naruto, you can go from a Genin to a Chunin if you pass the exam." Kono-kun explains.

"Really then I should take it too." Naruto exclaims.

"Hey you. What's your name?" Sasuke asks Gaara.

"His name is Gaara if you were paying attention." I whisper to him. Sasuke gives me a quick glare then turns back.

"Me?" The blonde girl squeals. Eh... Another Sasuke-kun Fangirl. Bleugh...!

"No, the one next to you with the gourd." Sasuke corrects pointing at him.

"Gaara of the Desert." He introduces. "I'm also interested in you. What's your name?"

"Sasuke Uchiha." He smirks. I quickly get an idea then decide to flash quickly behind him.

"And I'm Himawari Hyuuga!" I exclaims kissing his cheek with a blush on my face.

Sand come from nowhere and tries to catch me, but I flash behind Sasuke peeking out from behind him. Everybody here has surprised faces. Especially his teammates except they looked at me like I was going to die. Thankfully Naruto broke this silence.

"Hey, hey what about me? Don't you want to know my name?" Naruto shouts pointing to himself.

"I'm not interested." Gaara replies with a stoic face. Then all three of them jump away.