Chapter 14: Interviews... STOP TALKING!

"W-what is this place?" Naruto questioned.

The second exam was in a place with tall fences and signs that said restricted zone.

"This is the place where the second exam will take place." The proctor Ank informed. "The 44th training area... also know as the forest of death."

"The Forest of Death?" I heard Naruto say as the wind blew my hair back and forth.

Suddenly some kids dressed in a rock came and started chasing Naruto around. Did I miss something?

"Umm... Naruto?" I laughed making him turn around pointing at the box.

"Hey, Konohamaru!" Naruto shouted annoyed. "What are you doing here?"

"I should have expected that from the man I look up too." He says from inside the, very very, fake rock. "Good job detecting me."

"I'd be surprised if Naruto didn't." I muttered under my breath crossing my arms. All of a sudden the rectangular prism shaped rock starts glowing and blows up revealing three coughing children in the smoke.

"Hey, you used too much gunpowder." Kono coughs. The three suddenly stop and look up. The girl stands up doing a weird pose.

"The one who possesses the sex appeal of an adult, and the female ninja from the senior group, Moegi." She yells.

"The one who loves dividing numbers, Udon!" The other boy shouts.

"This village's number one genius ninja, Konohamaru." He introduces himself. "The three of us make-"

"The Konohamaru Corps!" They all say in synch.

"What do you three want?" Naruto questions with his hands on the back of his blonde head. "I'm about to take the Second Exam for the Chuunin Selection. I don't have time to play with you."

"We didn't come here to play." Kono defends with his fist up.

"Yeah, we came here on a story." Moegi says.

"A Story?" Naruto asks with his eyes looking down.

"You mean like newspapers?" I ask trying to see why the kids are interrupting the Exam.

"Yeah." He agrees with us. "We were asked to do an exclusive story on the Chuunin Selection Exams for our school Newspaper."

"So we came to ask you some questions." Moegi adds. "Please cooperate."

"I think he'd love too, Moegi-Chan." I smile pushing Naruto in front of me.

"I'd like to interview you too, please Hima-chan." Kono begs.

"Maybe later..." I mutter looking around for ease droppers.

"But..." Naruto starts.

"Hey! You over there! What do you think you doing?" The proctor yells coming over here.

"Konohamaru wants to do an exclusive for his school newspaper or something." Naruto explains.

"Oh," She rubs her hand on her head. "Yes, I forgot that Hokage-sama mentioned something like that."

"You forgot..." Naruto mumbles.

"We're going to have a ten minute break now." She shouts informing the crowd. "If you are asked any questions, just concede and cooperate quietly."

"Naruto, I'm counting on you!" Kono says putting his notebook up to Naruto. I take this as my cue to sneak away. I can't exactly answer very honestly, can I? I'll just listen later, Naruto will probably talk about him self the whole time. I on,y start to listen when he asks about me.