Chapter 19: Hi Kabuto. Well ambushes suck.

Himawari's glorious point of view. Or for short Hima-chan's pov!

"Ahhh." I groaned sitting up. I woke up next to Sakura. She looked a lot better after Ino trimmed her hair. That and she got rest.

"You woke up Hima. That's good. You looked pretty worn out." Sakura greeted helping me to my feet.

"Yeah, I was." I agreed. "Sorry I wasn't of anymore help back there. I need to train, so I can become stronger."

"Oh no! You were lots of help. Plus, you had already fought that guy before, so I don't blame you." Sakura disagreed with me, but I still felt weak.

"Yeah, yeah. By the way, where are Naruto and Sasuke?" I asked. She immediately stood up, I followed, and walked to a stream.

Naruto was in his boxers in the stream while Sasuke was standing by the shore. I'm assuming they were getting food, yay fish.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura shouted gaining his attention. "I'm ready for the fire. Can you use your blazing fireball, also Hima-chan woke up!"

--•--

"It's been four days since the Second Exam started." Sasuke informed us like we didn't already know. "The Second Exam began around 3 pm. We only have 25 to 26 hours left."

"A lot of teams might have already finished. If that's the case..." Sakura trailed off.

"Then we need to hurry up and get that scroll!" I finished taking a bite out of the fish.

"It's not that simple." Sakura replied with a sad face. "And it may be possible that there are no more Heaven scrolls."

"What do you mean, Sakura?" Sasuke asked.

"Four out of the allotted five days for the Second Exam has already passed. That means that we used up 80% of the time for the Exam already. Total participants - 78. Or 26 teams." Sakura started going in a detailed description. How many teams could pass. Yada, Yada, Yada.

"The last enemy could be our last chance then." Sasuke said. "I'll go get some drinking water."

"I'll come with I need to splash my face." I got up following Sasuke. "Hey Sasuke?"

"Hn." He replied?

"You have that curse Mark too." I said simply. He gave me a sort of shocked look.

"You have it as well." He replied. I lowered down my white scarf showing him mine. He sort of glared a little at it.

"Don't worry bout me. When we get back to the world of society I'm sure they'll fix it for us." I mainly tried to reassure myself more than him. I couldn't stand in tainting my neck skin. At least I have the scarf to cover it.
--•--

Sasuke and I rounded the corner on our way back and saw a person. We both immediately thought it as an enemy and ran forward. We later found out he was just saving our team from opening the scroll.

"Geez your hopeless." Sasuke insulted Naruto.

"We're gone for about a minute and we almost break the rule not to open it." I looked at them. They looked regretful. Alright I'll forgive them. "Thank you Kabuto-San."

"That was a close one." The white haired dude said. "Those who break the rules will be forced into a situation where they must retire. In the previous Exam, the scrolls were made so that those who opened the scroll will see a sleep-inducing inscription. So they'll remain in this forest until the Exam ends."

"Your names Kabuto right?" I questioned the guy.

"What are you doing out here alone?" Sasuke asked.

"It's not like I was after your scroll or something." He replied.

"Right... If you wanted it, you could have stolen the scroll from Naruto back there, So are you after the Scroll of Heaven, too?" Sasuke interrogated.

"No, I'll already have both." He answered showing us his scrolls. "A lot happened, but I was heading for the tower to meet up with my teammates. Excuse me."

"We do need the Heaven scroll, but he helped Naruto and Sakura out. Oh decisions." I mumbled.

"Wait!" Sasuke shouted making Kabuto stop. "Fight us."

"Fight?" Kabuto retorted.

"You idiot! Do you know what you're saying?" Naruto yelled still in his boxers.

"I'm sorry, but we don't have enough time." Sasuke glared. "We don't have much of a choice. I to,d you before...there is only one way we can survive in this forest.

We needed up not attacking Kabuto, thank goodness. Kabuto glared at a spot in the leaves. The others didn't notice, but I noticed a grin on his face. I thought nothing of it, after all he was helping us. Kabuto gave us the great idea to get a scroll from a team near the tower.

--•--

Naruto just killed... A giant... Centipede! Disgusting creature. All those damn legs. Why does it need that many? What even is a centipede?

"Good job Naruto. I mean that thing..." I trailed off as a shiver went down my back.

"Naruto-kun." Kabuto voiced grabbing our attention. I want to avoid careless actions and unnecessary noises from here on out. If we go through this jungle making noises like an elephant, it's the same as signaling to everyone that we're coming. We will receive a passionate welcome. We will hide and move slowly, as time allows."

"Would it not be easier to ask Hima-chan to take a look around with him eyes." Naruto replied staring at me.

"Easier is not always better. Plus it will be well to conserve my Chakra. Just because I can use it doesn't mean I'm very good." I informed him. "When we get closer I will."

All of us snuck around. Sakura through the grass, Sasuke in the water, and Naruto... Is stuck. Much like Kabuto I'm using an invisibility Justu. Mine is a Earth Camouflage thing, so I'm blending in with the ground.

Eventually we got to a place with bodies. It seemed like this team got ambushed. Of course, I was expecting it. That just means we need to be on closer watch. Suddenly, I heard a metal clank. Turning in around I saw a bunch of Kunai aiming at Naruto. Kabuto, luckily, save him with a substitution.

"How long have we walked? The tower isn't getting closer at all." Sakura complained dropping to her hands and knees. She right. We aren't... Genjutsu?

"We were going in circles." I murmured angry for not noticing sooner. Genjutsu isn't a strong point for me. Or at least noticing it.

"It seems that we were tricked into walking in circles in a very careful manner." Kabuto stated.

"We're being watched." Sasuke told us.

"They most likely want us to waster our strength and were planning a surprise attack when we were tired. Himawari-san can you look for them?" Kabuto questioned.

"Of course I can!" I exclaimed softly. "Byakugan." I whispered. My curse Mark started to sting a lite, but I suppressed that for now. Looking around I saw figures in the trees. "We're being attacked." This put everybody guard up further.

Clones of the same guy began to form everywhere around us. Except, they didn't seem like clones. Maybe another Genjutsu.

"This is a good handicap." Naruto grinned ready to fight them.

"Yeah a good one Naruto, except for one thing... Ambushes suck!" I angrily yelled grabbed a kunai.