Chapter 6: I hate Gato

Recap:
"Now both your arms are useless. What will you do now?" Kakashi asks. "You can't even make hand signs anymore."
With my Byakugan still activated I sense a irritable presence coming. Gato...

Himawari's pov.

"Ha, well their all very good questions. Though I'm not obliged to answer them. According to my new plan, you die right here and now on this bridge, Zabuza." He replies with a smug grin.

"What?" He murmurs furious with the betrayal.

"That's right your waaaay to expensive, so I've decided to take you off the payroll. Of course, even this gang of thugs costs something, so if you could manage to hack a few of them down while they kill you I would appreciate it. Do you think you could handle that, Demon of the Mist? Ha, look at you your as demonic as a wet kitten." Gato laughs.

"Well well Kakashi. It seems our fight is over. As we no longer work for Gato the bridge builder is safe. We have no further quarrel." Zabuza informs them.

"It would seem so." Kakashi agrees as we watch Gato approach where I stood beside Haku's body.

"Get away from him..." I warn tears falling from my pale eyes.

"That reminds me you little brat. You grabbed my arms and nearly broke it earlier. I have been meaning to pay you back for that!" Gato shouts in disgust smacking Haku with his cane. "If only he were alive to feel it."

"How dare you!" I scream punching Gato square in the face.

Zabuza has a dark face at this. While Gato says to his men "I want her dead too, got it."

"Get away! Get away from him you scum!" Naruto roars running towards Gato.

"Hey, stop it Naruto. Use that brain of yours." Kakashi says holding Him back by his jacket.

"Well, What about you Zabuza? Are you just going to sit back and let him do that!?" Naruto yells angry.

"Be quiet, you idiot. Haku is dead so it doesn't matter." Zabuza says starring. It does matter how dare Gato disrespect the dead, and my brother.

"What!" Naruto shouts outraged. "You mean you don't mind watching him get treated like a dog?!?! You were together for years! Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"Payout clearly don't understand the way of shinobi. I merely used Haku. The same way Gato used me. Haku's usefulness is at an end. I will miss his strength and skill, but that's all. The boy means nothing!" Zabuza informs Naruto. He is lying Haku did mean something.

"If you really believe that, then you're a bigger jerk then I first thought." Naruto shouts angrily.

"Alright Naruto, time to calm down. Zabuza nips not the enemy anymore." Kakashi tells him putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Shut up! Naruto yells shoving his hand away. Turning around Naruto points a finger at Zabuza. "As far as I'm concerned, he's enemy number ONE!"

"Why you! Haku did everything for you! He lived for you. You were the most important thing in the world to him. And yet he meant boing to you! Nothing at all? While he sacrificed his life for you, didn't feel anything for him at all! And... If I become as strong as you... Does that mean I'll become as cold hearted?" Naruto says tears coming to his eyes.

Why is he crying? Naruto is crying for somebody he just met... Somebody he only knew for a short while... Why?

"He threw his life away, and for what! For you.. And your dream! You... You never let Haku have a dream of his own, but you don't care. You'd just toss him aside, like he was nothing to you! A broken tool... That's so wrong. So wrong!" Naruto rants.