Chapter 15: Forest of Death. What a wonderful name.

"I hate this place already." I say only having just entered the gate.

"Heh." Naruto sweat dropped at my lax attitude. "Hima-chan."

Suddenly were heard a noise. Not just any noise, it was the sound of human screaming. It made me slightly uncomfortable, but I'm not worried.

"That was a scream wasn't it.." Sakura questioned more to herself. "It kinda makes me nervous." Kinda? With her expression, a little more than kinda.

"It's nothing, Sakura-chan!" Naruto says before getting this weird face and running towards a tree. "I need to pee." Naruto... You...

"Real classy, Naruto." I mutter turning around.

"You idiot!" Sakura shouts hitting his head. "What are you trying to do around two ladies! Go behind the grass." Sometimes I love Sakura's girlness. (not even a real word)

"I peed a lot." Naruto jokes walking back here. No wait, that's not Naruto. "That felt Good."

"Geez, Naruto..." Sakura mumbles angrily not noticing it. "Like I said, don't say such a thing in front of ladies...!" As soon as Sakura stopped talking Sasuke attacked him. He punched the fake right in the face. Way to be subtle, Sasuke. Well, I might as well try and find the real one. "What...?" Sakura muttered surprised.

"Your a fake, and a pretty bad one." I scoffed at the fake Naruto.

"Sasuke-kun! You didn't have to go that far!" Sakura inserted.

"Why did you do that...?" Fake Naruto questions rubbing his face.

"Where's the real Naruto?" Sasuke interrogates making Sakura get more of the picture.

"What?" Sakura pipes not quite getting it.

"I don't really know what your talking about..." The fake muttered with a glare. Wow, just wow. Whoever this is, is horrible at transformation.

"What happened to the wound the examiner made on your face?" Sasuke relentlessly interrogates. "Also, your shuriken holster is on your left leg."

"Naruto is right handed, you genius." I mocked with a slight smile.

"Your even worse then Naruto at transforming. You fake loser." Sasuke insults.

"How unlucky. I guess I have no choice since you found out." He suddenly transforms into a different man. A mist if I'm correct. "Now which one of you has the scroll?" He asks. I have it, but me and Sasuke will alternate during the next five days. We didn't exactly trust the others. "I'll have to use force now."

Sasuke and I swiftly jumped back preparing to attack. I made my hand signs for a water style while Sasuke made hand signs for a fire style.

"Fire style: Phoenix Fire Jutsu." Sasuke shouted at the same time I yelled "Water Style: Water Whip Jutsu."

The man dodged Sasuke's Fire Jutsu quickly, but he couldn't ridge my Water Jutsu, completely. It only sliced his arm, yet it made him flee. Sasuke and I started to pursue when we saw Naruto on the ground. Naruto... He looks so funny all tied up.

"Ehh... Sasuke!" Naruto shouts squirming in the ropes.

"Geez, you idiot." Sasuke murmured throwing his kunai and freeing Naruto.

"I see a weak spot, lucky for me!" The nin exclaims throwing kunai at us. I dodge to the left while Sasuke goes behind a tree. Unlucky for him, one of the kunai gad an explosive tag, so the area kinda went, boom. I'm sure he's fine.

"You all right, Sasuke?" I inquired throwing some shuriken at the nin.

Sasuke fell from the smoke onto the ground. Before he could move the nin went behind him. I jumped behind that nin to get the jump on him, as he was distracted.